UK Vogue May 2005 : Elise Crombez by Inez Van Lamsweerde

I find it completely unbelievable that one part of a couple who has worked together since the late 80s as a photographer duo suddenly produces one fashion image on her own. Its like Dolce without the Gabanna or the Viktor without the Rolf.

And its always possible that Vogue28 misread or overlooked something (no offense of course :flower:)

On the vogue.co.uk website the cover image credit goes to Inez only so idk. It does seem strange for all the same reasons you just said.

:unsure:

was this really shot by I&V? or JUST Inez..because it only says Inez in the title
By both of them. Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. Fashion editor: Kate Phelan.

Incomplete i believe...
One picture is missing:

source: kudos at modeltherapy

Now it is complete. Just some horizontal pictures are spread to two pages in the magazine)

It's a real shame that I teared this issue up. Gemma's editorial is great! Love the 'tan'
I didn't appreciate editorials back them :doh:

Kim's editorial (3 pictures are missing)

editorial: The Ancients
photographer: Laurie Bartley
model: Kim Noorda

posted (scanned?:unsure:) by jarvisday at bwgreyscale board, posted by iperlchen at Kim's thread

^ Karma for you! I've been desperately looking for this ed in HQ for ages! The atmosphere is so poetic, and even touching :heart:

the flower idea is so spring 2010 but the cover is from 2005.LOL.re-run of fashion.again.

This is just unbelievably gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->