UK Vogue May 2010 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Mario Testino

can't wait to see the McQueen article and curious to see the couture editorial, Roversi+couture is always a perfect.

The more I look at the cover, the more I like it. I like Gwyneth's expression but I do have to say that there's too much orange going on.

What a 'dead' dud cover, so lifeless. The fact I cannot add much more speaks volumes.
The Gwyneth 'hate' is OTT but quite funny ultimately. I have nothing against her and in the interviews she does she is always remarkably endearing nowadays. I also think she is pretty talented and stands by her convictions.
Whether she deserves a Vogue cover is always gonna be subjective anyway so I won't go into that, but she hasn't had one in UK for a while and last 2 were good so........
BTW the contents look as boring as hell.

The only thing that I'm excited about is Karlie's ed and the McQueen tribute.

A Life Less Ordinary (Couture Editorial)
Model : Dorothea Barth-Jorgensen
Fashion Editor : Lucinda Chambers
Photographer : Paolo Roversi

img0371q.jpg
img0372ud.jpg
img0373n.jpg
img0374m.jpg
img0375bea.jpg
img0376f.jpg

Source | Snapped by Me

Lust for Life
Model : Gwyneth Paltrow
Fashion Editor : Lucinda Chambers
Photographer : Mario Testino

img0377lb.jpg
img0378d.jpg
img0379ug.jpg

Source | Snapped by Me

Love a Life Less Ordinary! It's very Roversi and Dorothea looks wonderful. Thanks for the snaps, Chanelcouture09.

From Sheer to Eternity
Model : Constance Jablonski
Fashion Editor : Miranda Almond
Photographer : Regan Cameron

img0380hu.jpg
img0381.jpg
img0382jw.jpg
img0383nn.jpg
img0384c.jpg
img0385f.jpg

Source | Snapped by Me

Loving all the eds. Gwyneth`s a bit dull

Thanks for posting From Sheer to Eternity. I guess I expected something different from this ed, but it is still a great ed.

i find the idea of shooting haute couture pieces in a common setting interesting, but for some reasons the result doesn't work for me... partly because the colors of the clothes and those of the rooms don't match imo. however i like constance's ed. the shots aren't groundbreaking but they're still pleasant to stare at. thanks for the snaps :flower:

Born in the USA
Model : Karlie Kloss
Fashion Editor : Kate Phelan
Photographer : Alasdair McLellan

img0398fu.jpg
img0399i.jpg
img0400m.jpg
img0401v.jpg
img0402pw.jpg
img0403m.jpg

Source | Snapped by Me

Karlie's ed is really nice. It is very simple and straightforward but I quite like it.

I like concept of the Karlie's editorial, but she & her face fails it for me, maybe I'm biased but Anna Selezneva would be suitable for this ed, but it's just my opinion, I know how many people love Karlie and it's good for them.
Thanks for the snaps Chanelcouture09.

The review sounds great - and so look the ed previews (thanks a lot for the snaps btw :flower:) Constance is a bombshell in her spread, Karlie's ed looks so "easy-breezy" and laid back, and I even like Dorothea (who has been rather dissapointing for me in the past moths). But what I'm dying to see is Julia Nobis' ed in this :woot: So happy to hear she's in this!

More Dash Than Cash
Model : Julia Nobis
Fashion Editor : Emma Elwick & Gillian Wilkins
Photographer : Jacob Sutton

img0404y.jpg
img0405g.jpg
img0406f.jpg
img0407jb.jpg

Source | Snapped by Me

gwyneth has had so many vogue covers, i already have her on 4 UK covers 2 US and an espania. this one isn't one of her best but i do love the jodhpurs she's wearing in the editorial. karlie kloss looks sensational as ever.

Dorothea by Roversi is a match made in heaven....but Karlie steals this away as usual. She really has incredible posing range.

Gwynneth...ah...Lust for Life is probably the last thing I think when I look at her.

I like concept of the Karlie's editorial, but she & her face fails it for me, maybe I'm biased but Anna Selezneva would be suitable for this ed, but it's just my opinion, I know how many people love Karlie and it's good for them.
Thanks for the snaps Chanelcouture09.

my thoughts exactly. the atmosphere of the shots is cool but i can hardly appreciate the ed as a whole because of karlie. anna would have had nailed it better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->