UK Vogue November 2015 : Léa Seydoux by Craig McDean

Srdjan

Reaction score

(vogue.co.uk)

Lea wears Dolce & Gabbana.

This looks really pretty, almost like a good Harper's cover. Love the hair, porcelain beauty, and the colours. For me this is yet another stunning shot from British Vogue, they're sticking with what works for them and that's ok in my book. I'm not too sure whether the average Briton will know who Léa is, but Vogue was clever enough to plaster Bond on the cover, and style her beauty as close as possible to the movie stills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about the background but Léa looks amazing in that dress!

They could have something a little bit fiercer and sexier considering the theme "Bond Bombshell"
They clearly wasted her cover potential. This is so basic and boring even though she looks amazing (as always).
(Emmanuelle what are you waitin' for? :judge::judge:)

I'm curious to see Karl's feature...

Gorgeous, but wow third celeb cover in a row!!

Somehow i wish it was Monica, Lea will have many more chances.

No Kate Moss cover this year? Shocked!!

She is not wearing PRADA! YEESS!!!
She is beautiful but it's a weird shot.
Such a shame that she doesn't have a VP cover yet.

No Kate Moss cover this year? Shocked!!

Do we know who's going to be on the December cover? She still has her chance otherwise. But it's nice to have a break from her, I wish Vogue Brazil would do the same with Gisele.

This is one of their better covers this year.

She doesn't look as extremely beautiful as she normally does, so that's disappointing. Also disappointing is that she's not dressed in Prada or Miu Miu.

Still, good to see her and McDean.

Do we know who's going to be on the December cover? She still has her chance otherwise. But it's nice to have a break from her, I wish Vogue Brazil would do the same with Gisele.

I've been told it's going to be a model (but not Kate Moss). Don't know if it's true, though. January won't be Kate either, but two models together (I think).

The cover is super weird. Makes me feel very uncomfortable looking at it. Doesn't look very McDeanish...

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame on Alt for not having her on the cover.

It's not the greatest image of her, but she doesn't take bad shots either so it works.

I would have expected something a bit edgier considering she's promoting the Bond franchise, but either way, she looks great and the styling is amazing!

Hallelujah, I will finally see the back of that awful Vogue Us wannabe cover with Sienna!!

I love Lea so I'm partial, this is a winner for me, although I would be even happier if it was Monica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgabes8
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"