qzne4h.jpg

newsoftheworld.co.uk

That's British Vogue...

And Sienna.
Ohhhh, there'll be some hate I'm sure.

Pink overload.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is simply TO MUCH, i like Miller, but come on, she was just on US cover, give us some variety for gods sake!!! How about January Jones.etc She looks better here though, its more her, because she looks natural and carefree, she aint for made-up looks imho.However i do DESPISE their overused pink font!

Thanks for posting Magnus, you almost gave me a heart attack with the title, i thought; "Again on the US Vogue"? Although this is basically the same. :rofl:

Now, didn't I say she'd appear on the cover soon enough. Well, didn't we all know it was going to happen, given how much the magazine likes her.

You can never really tell what the colours are from any scan of UK Vogue, it's possibly not pink again, but she looks happy, she looks like a real person rather than a photoshopped cartoon.

I thought the same! A mild panic set in, but then I opened the thread and saw the pink, and knew it was clearly a cover Alexandra Schulman had got her hands on.

I love Sienna, but this is just too much. And please go away Lady Gaga.

All the pink....it feels so wrong. And Sienna looks a bit like Janis Joplin on that cover. Not sure about the timing of that......hmm.

sienna miller and lady gaga? *overdoses*

I don't think that cover, the cover of The British Style Celebration issue, could look any less British if it tried.

^It looks like Nick Knight to me too. Not sure about the cover though, I would guess Testino, but it reminds me of Mischa Barton's cover slightly so maybe Regan Cameron?

hahaha that colour in the letters always ruin it, unless the model has some pink dress or a soft background in that colour.

thanx!

I don't think that cover, the cover of The British Style Celebration issue, could look any less British if it tried.

That said, 'British' is so often a London-centric celebration of red-white-and-blue, I'm thankful if they give the visual clichés a rest - at least on the cover - and we don't see Sienna on a red bus, somewhere in the city centre, carrying a Union Jack bag or flirting with a Beefeater.

I agree red, white and blue is overdone and overkilled.

I mean more in terms of the feel of the photo and indeed the styling. I suppose I mean... it doesn't even look like it was created by a British eye? If that makes sense..

I think Tim Walker would have been a good choice of photographer. His work always has some British charm/whimsy about it, without being necessarily in a British setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->