UK Vogue October 2009 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

Kinga and Tim Walker will be lovely!

Interesting to see Lily Donaldson included with the supermodels.

Thanks for the review, Northern Star! :flower:

Kate, Naomi, Stella & Lily D in one issue?

Definitely buying this. :heart:

the Lily, Naomi , Kate... sounds interesting

Thanks for the review Northern :flower: , i can't wait to see the ed with Kate, Naomi, Lily & Stella.

Also the cover always is bad & boring.

Brilliantly British sounds promising. Especially with Lily mixed with Kate, Naomi and Stella.
Tim Walker's photography doesn't always appeal to me, so I'm not really curious about that. Thanks for the review Northern Star.

Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Lily Donaldson, Stella Tennant ---> :woot: that becomes interresting!

Kinga & Betty!?

Wow, Vogue UK have finally realised there are models other than Lily, Kate, Sasha & Freja!

I couldn't see the image of the cover but hearing of lady gaga is enough for me to buy the magazine:smile:

The Brilliantly British ed also has Eliza Cummings and Imogen M Clarke, among others

UKVOct.jpg

HQ scan by me, in all its neon pink glory

^ I love how the wrinkles are showing

Everytime I scanned my copy all I got was baby pink text. I felt people might get their hopes up that it was less offensive than the vile electric pink it actually is.

Sienna's ed is a bit beautiful mind, I have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
^it's a gorgeous, natural picture, which makes it even worse that they crammed so much text on there. Even something as simple as putting the Vogue title behind her head would have made a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->