UK Vogue October 2020 : Emma Corrin by Charlotte Wales

HQ Subscribers Cover:

IMAGE CREDIT | SCAN BY VOGUE28

I would like it more if they took the 80s cotton candy idea, and pushed further with the with the colors and smokiness. The background could have been better for me.

Flicking through this online, there's definitely a focus on "grown-up dressing" throughout the features, which doesn't surprise me, given that the hard sell for Christmas is only an issue or so away, when it's all party dresses, lipstick gift sets and other sorts of standard glamour.

Companies will be looking to recoup money for lost sales, so I can't imagine fashion wanting to seem too experimental until the new year is behind us.

There's also a one-page ad for "food and drink", and I can't work out whether this will be a stand-alone publication, or something we have to look forward to in the next issue. Given that the launch date is the same as what newsstand.co.uk gives for the next issue - 09/10/20 - it seems it's more likely to be a long advertorial in the November issue.

I actually like the issue. That Bonner pajama outfit, so dreamy.

quite a strong issue! i love the cover's design, it's definitely an improvement if you ask me, however the cover image is not the most flattering one.

No matter how much personally I despise Teller's work, this is literally the only decent ed in the whole "The Big Fashion Issue"!

PARIS MATCH
Photographer:
Juergen Teller
Stylist: Poppy Kain
Hair: Christian Eberhard
Make-Up: Stephanie Kunz
Models/Designer: Freja Beha Erichsen, Anthony Vaccarello, Binx Walton, Kiki Willems, Kim Schell, HyunJi Shin, Kaia Gerber, Sarah Dahl, Madeleine Fischer, Adut Akech & Blessing Orji

UK Vogue Digital Edition
I just Love love love this editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->