UK Vogue September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

^ I WANNA SEE PIXIE'S ED. I have a huge feeling that it would be a DISASTER. Hope i'm wrong!

^honestly, me too, i'd like to see Pixie's ed even though i'm not a fan of her. but who knows maybe her ed. is not that bad? :smile:

thats really a shame that kate doesnt have a small editorial or even a story in this magazine. its almost false advertising seeing as how kate is a huge celebrity.

is there nothing at all even about her fall topshop collection? :unsure:

her hair also looks too "mumsy" on the cover.

pixies ed is like any other pixie ed - lots of black, leather, studs etc :innocent:

scanned by OhJane

Ohkay! THAT ED ^ IS GORGEOUS. NEED I SAY MORE!?

Freja's editorial is amazing. :heart: Give her the cover already :angry:

I'm not crazy about Kate on this cover :cry:

And Malgosia's ed is also very good :D

okay, Malgosia really has that special talent to never let down a fan. she never fails to deliver! love her ed. :smile:

^ Agreed! I love how she works her hair and those lips and eyes...STUNNING!

I love Freja's ed. The layering, the textures, the colours, the styling. Everything looks perfect and Freja herself looks stunning as well. I love how her eye brows look. Great stuff.

Malgosia's ed is also nice but a bit bland for Buchets work.

I like the idea of the cover - a more sophisticated Kate - but the actual styling, facial expression and pose aren't great, I feel. What's she doing with her arms? It's very awkward and lends her the air of being an idiot who doesn't realise her coat is slipping off... I wondering what other poses they tried in that shoot.

And while she's gorgeous, I miss cover shots where she looks more animated, to bring a bit of cheeky personality back into things. Her bone structure is amazing and always so photogenic, but there's more to her than that. Where's the spirit?

After seeing the HQ, I have to say this cover is beautiful beyond words. Kate is reminiscent of the tragediennes of the 20s, and not dissimilar from the subdued sadness of Snejana. Her eyes seem to be welled up by tears (probably from the bright lights) and her pupils can barely be seen because of the shadow created by her heavy lids and full lashes.

The cover is so inspiring that I don't care how dull the insides are...must have this one.

Malgosia editorial is amazing! thanks for the scans, OhJane

Are these the 2 major eds!?

^ Oh God NO! JUST NO! THAT HAIR, THOSE POSES! UGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->