UK Vogue September 2010 : Kate Moss by Patrick Demarchelier

Oh. I can't say it sounds too exciting? I was hoping for some nice articles. The past two months have had some really great ones actually.

I agree its nothing new or particularily striking, but she does look amazing, simple and sexy in that coat.

not bad.. but I expect something more original! Ylonka is a super sweet girl... hope that her ed will be Great! thanks for the scan & review KissMiss & Chanelcouture09:flower:

I quite like this cover and I'm hopeful for the eds. Thanks for the scans and review, KissMiss and Chanelcouture09.

It's her again. Well, I shouldn't be surprised at all because I knew that she would be grabbing UK Vogue's September cover again. :D But on the other hand, I quite like it than her last year's cover. But that Vogue's guide to MINIMAL CHIC is just so wrong.

Excited to see Kate and Guinevere's editorials! :smile: Thanks for the scans and reviews Chanelcouture09 and KissMiss :flower::flower:

slimane in uk vogue...is that a first?

I can't wait to see the Roversi ed.

^I think so.

To be honest,, nothing about this excites me at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
the text position, size, etc etc is so wrong but i love her hair and the full body.

Sick to death of her. It's a nice cover, but everything that Kate does now is bound to be a repetition, she's a great model and she already did everything . Enough is enough.

The Moss Factor
Model : Kate Moss
Fashion editor: Kate Phelan
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier

My Scans.

Good grief, Moss is an icon and that's what Demarchelier comes up with her? I think I want to cry! Thanks for the scans, honeycombchild.

Dark Angel
Model: Jamie Bochert
Fashion editor: Kate Phelan
Photographer: Hedi Slimane

My Scans

thanks so much for the scans it looks alright but compared to last issue so weak :(

I have to say, I disagree! For me their August issue was better editorially!

I think Kate's editorial is quite bad, and Jamie's doesn't do much for me either. I usually quite like Guinevere's appearances in Vogue, but this one's not as special as what she's doing before.

More Dash Than Cash is seriously drab this month also! The only one I kind of like is Suvi's. Even though it's a basic studio set up.

Preview of:

And God Created Woman
Model: Guinevere Van Seenus
Fashion editor: Lucinda Chambers
Photographer: Javier Vallhonrat

My Scans

When I saw the title was not surprised. :rolleyes: The cover looks great, though! The editorials are also good. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->