UK Vogue September 2011 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Mario Testino

Y'all isn't this a big deal that a model whose name is not Kate or Gisele is on the cover of the September issue of UK Vogue? Does the September issue mean the same thing in the UK as the US?

It's quite boring. Just expect to see something different.

It's boring, Freja looks quite the same all the time. But nice to see a other model and not a celeb.

I love to see Freja on the cover. She can do no wrong for me:heart:

So they really love Freja at UK Vogue, it's her 3rd cover in 1 year. Actually I kinda like what I see now, will wait for better quality image for final judgement.

^Actually it's her second cover in 1 year. The third cover was from august last year. But still close :wink: I like the fact a model got the cover, but now it would be nice to see other models, I mean like Sasha, Daria or Stam. I want to see Lara, but she also get every year 1 uk cover.
i don't care for this one, but indeed maybe it's just the image and it looks better in HQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact a model got the cover, but now it would be nice to see other models, I mean like Sasha, Daria or Stam. I want to see Lara, but she also get every year 1 uk cover.

I bet Arizona will get one within the next year. They seem to love her.

As always I'm glad to see a non-celebrity cover, but this one is boring indeed, at least from what I can see.

Who was the last model to get the September cover besides Kate? Sasha?

Who was the last model to get the September cover besides Kate? Sasha?

Karen Elson, September 2008:
VogueCoverSep08_xl_1_320x421.jpg

vogue.co.uk

I think Arizona for a cover is more exciting then Freja. Hopes for a better inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->