UK Vogue September 2011 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Mario Testino

It could have been better. I love the dress on Freja and if the pose were different and the font was smaller it be a lot better.

Good to see they put a model on the cover....

Bad to see that the model is Freja...

VOGUE'S September issue has all the elements you'd anticipate and hope for from the year's biggest and most fashion-packed edition - shoots featuring all the key pieces from the autumn/winter collections, the accessories to transform your look from summer to winter, the labels you need to know in the coming season, and some of the most beautiful shoots you'll see - with one unexpected addition: a DVD of the season's must-know trends.
SEE INSIDE THE ISSUE HERE
The first cover mount in almost 100 years of Vogue, the DVD features trends including Sixties, fetish, androgyny and tartan - as well as Vogue's definitive guide to wearing them.
Also in this month's issue is a Mario Testino shoot, inspired by the Dutch Masters and starring two of the year's hottest models - Arizona Muse and September's cover girl Freja Beha Erichsen - which editor Alexandra Shulman asserts "earns its place among Vogue classics".
Another legendary photographer, David Bailey captures the young actors portraying himself and an 18-year-old Jean Shrimpton in a new BBC drama - whilst a controversial but no less talented artist, John Galliano, is profiled by Charlotte Sinclair.

Vogue.com

She has a hat on...which I didn't realise. Not a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I'm supposed to automatically dislike it more than I do. :ninja:

I don't know why, but I don't have many problems with it.

i love the first shot

Last edited by a moderator:
not a fan of the cover, but I love Freja in the first preview...stunning! finally something different from her rather than the rebel-androginy-rock-chick

Woah, now that i have seen the image in HQ, i strongly dislike it! For gods sake, enough with Testino and his ugly covers! This could have been lovely, but it looks heavy, and so bloody pointless! WIll be interested to read Gallianos article when it arrives.

Love the cover even more now. I just noticed she's wearing a hat.

Who is that in the Prada? Is that a girl or a guy in the 4th pic? If it's a guy then it's not fair he has those legs.

Love the cover even more now. I just noticed she's wearing a hat.

Who is that in the Prada? Is that a girl or a guy in the 4th pic? If it's a guy then it's not fair he has those legs.

the girl in Prada looks like Anja.. but i don't know

In my Opinion This is not a cover. I strongly dislike the cover choices that Shulman approves of and this one is no different. Ive actually quite warmed to Freja- before I didn't quite "get" what all the fuss was about but she seems like a Fantastic model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->