Ulla Johnson F/W 2019.20 New York

The American Max Mara. Truly very few, other than Calvin Klein maybe, can interpret earthy colours as strongly as Ulla. Just wish she'd expand a bit more beyond this whole prairie vibe. I get it's her signature by now, but it's time to start innovating. And I don't know what that midnight blue shimmery number with gold embroidery is doing in this collection, but anyway.

Still one of the stronger offerings so far. Your move, Anderson!

I thought this was such a beautiful and well thought out collection when clicking through each photo on Vogue, very well executed, wearable and coherent. The prints and colours are absolutely gorgeous, especially when contrasted with the minimalist showspace. A thumbs up from me!

This is one of my favorite show of NYFW!
Everything is perfectly executed. The styling is beyond, the pieces themselves are strong with a real High Fashion aspect to them.
It’s a pity that in America, talented designers like that can’t dream of a bigger platform to express themselves.

I love all the looks with the coats! The shapes of the pants and the whole silhouettes are stellar.
My favorite look is LOOK 5! It’s bold and it’s 80´s Fashion executed with taste.

I don’t know why I didn’t know about this brand earlier. I love it! And the price point is great...i’m All for it!

I hate the colors...:ninja:
which is great!
because I am obsessed with her stuff and am usually having a heart attack because I want everything...

:lol:

it's the dresses and blouses that usually do me in...
love her aesthetic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->