Ulrike Theusner

Great cover! Thank you!:flower:

She did also runway some season ago for Custo Barcelona, Comme des Garcons, Gigli and Vivienne Westwood. She was photographed for Vogue Italia by Steven Meisel in 2005. She's already 27/8yrs old.

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot::woot:
Ulrike Theusner for Alexander McQueen by Tom Allen
ulrike.jpg

m4 management

I went to look for her runway pictures, and found some^_^

Comme des Garcons f/w05
Ulrikeatfw05commedesgarconsfromStyl.jpg
00290m-3.jpg

00210m-2.jpg
00130m.jpg

style.com

this girl at Custo Barcelona f/w05 reminds me of Ulrike, but my IDing skills are... let's just say not so good:innocent::blush:
CustoBarcelonafw05fromnymag.jpg
34.jpg

nymag.com

She is with Fusion in NY :flower:

130.jpg
126.jpg

fusionmodelsnyc.com

She has amazing cheek bones.

Finnish In Look 2/2007

White noise
Photos Jonas Lundqvist Style Minttu Vesala
Model Ulrike

Scanned by me

Small Interview about her city by Ana Finel Honigman
"Ulrike: My Germany"

Where would be your ideal place to live?
That’s so difficult to say. I want everything all at the same time, both calmness and excitement. I guess the only option for me is both a house on the river and the big city.

What’s your favourite place to shop?
Berlin. It’s so innovative and young, with lots of art and young, fresh designers and it’s also a little nostalgic. I love the mix between second-hand, self-made and high fashion.

What is your favourite German city?
Berlin, again. It’s very open, international, experimental and its not so expensive: just perfect for artists. I love all the art spaces and temporary project rooms, there’s so much going on here. No jobs, no money, but many creative people!

What advice would you give visitors to Germany?
To eat all the German sausages and to try all the German beers. If you are still able to walk, then try to see the beautiful Ostsee [Baltic] and relax on Hiddensee. This is a very small island in the north, where no cars are allowed, just horses. Do this in summer; winter in Germany isn’t so much fun. If you have some money left, spend a night in the Hotel Elephant in Weimar; don’t forget to say hello to Goethe.

What are the distinguishing qualities of German design?
German design is cool, simple, elegant, functional, classic and sometimes a little stern, although maybe I’m saying that because of the German temperament. To appropriate the Bauhaus philosophy: form follows function.

What’s your favourite Berlin restaurant?
I like the Majakowski in Pankow. It’s very small and very nice, with sausages! It’s beautiful in summer and it has a bohemian spirit; left-wing intellectual politicians and actors drink beer here all night long.

What product or brand best embodies German craftsmanship or a German aesthetic?
It would have to be a Neo Rauch painting. But if we’re talking about products and brands, I’d say Hugo Boss and Siemens.

b44da5a2-.jpg

global-blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, shame on me, I didn't recognize her when I skipped through the collections yesterday ...

alexandra moura ss 12 lisboa
source: vogue.xl.pt

FiveToNine 1/2009
It's show time

photographer: Esther Haase
styling: Pedro Dias
models: Ulrike Theusner, Luise Hauschild, Paul Boche

gosee

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members