20100917-peoplegq-gal-18.jpg
20100917-peoplegq-gal-22.jpg

20100923-sobchak-3.jpg
20100923-sobchak-5.jpg

spletnik

Last edited by a moderator:
Uliana Sergeenko - Stylist & Photographer
Really?:lol::lol:

And this Dior HC dress looks like potato sack on her.

To be honest, I have the same feeling about her "career", but Uliana's "star" status is even much more borderline. She deserves her own thread though. :innocent:

2drurf4.jpg

spletnik

I can't find any information about her work ... just "celeb" shots of her . She's clearly in front of the lens ... but that's not enough to qualify her for a thread in "Behind The Lens".

Do you know more about her? Is she a freelance photograher and stylist .... or does she work for a specific fashion magazine? Where can we see her work? Has she done editorials for any fashion magazines ... where we can see her credited? Can you post pics of her credited work? That would be even better.

That's the information we need to check so that she can have her own thread in BTL.

She's a freelancer, yes.
For example, one of her photoshoots for Tatler Russia:

sobch25031.jpg
akh2503.jpg

kitz2503.jpg
met2503.jpg

Also, she shot a campaign for Alena Akhmadullina:

aa_aw2009alena4.jpg
aa_aw2009alena2.jpg

aa_aw2009alena3.jpg

spletnik

I don't know if that's enough. It's not - delete or remove this thread, please.

Thank you for sharing her work with us!! That's good enough ... she is, indeed, "Behind the Lens".

Question ... about how she works. Is she always the photographer and styles her own shoots? Or does she sometimes shoot when another person styles. Or does she ever style without being the photographer?

Question ... about how she works. Is she always the photographer and styles her own shoots? Or does she sometimes shoot when another person styles. Or does she ever style without being the photographer?

I don't know for sure, honestly. But I'll try to find some information about it ( or maybe someone from this thread will help with this issue ).

Irina Berezina from Avant Models. Styling: Gala Borzova, Hair And Make-Up: Alena Moiseeva

tumblr_l4dtsahdKk1qc6wcxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4dtfxaY5E1qc6wcxo1_500.jpg

ulyanasergeenko.com

At least, now we know that sometimes she shoot when someone else styles.

And maybe styles when Patrick Demarchelier shoots ... at least this is what that picture looks like may have happened..

Thanks for the information ... I find it interesting that she can do both plus she's a bit of a celeb that gets her in front of the lens a lot, too.

Ok, I am in love with her :lol:
Last fashion week I was wondering who she was, and I just found out and I thought that she totally needs a thread and I am so glad that somebody else already did it :flower:
I will post some new images later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->