Unconditional S/S 08 London

SomethingElse

Press escape to continue.
Reaction score
9696.png
9697.png

The Designer

Philip Stephens had a varied career before he landed back on Planet Fashion working in interior design, event management and club promotion. He started the fashion/lifestyle consultancy Concrete PR and Marketing in 1996 and the Concrete Shop followed 4 years later. The UNCONDITIONAL collection was initially designed exclusively for the shop but Louis Boston became his first wholesale customer and encouraged him to expand the range. There are now over 90 international stockists in 18 countries.

The Collections

They are a winning combination of the laidback and the edgy. The backbone of the collection is luxury basics and knitwear with an overlay of special pieces that are relaxed in style and sometimes mildly androgynous. While Unconditional has a very London attitude it also embraces the clean simplicity of American style. Environmentally friendly tendencies and the collection mainly uses natural fabrics produced and dyed as ethically as possible - cotton, silk, cashmere, merino and leather. The collections have a diverse range of celebrity customers which include Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Jude Law, Adrian Brody, to David Bowie and Depeche Mode, Kasabian and Mika. Cameron Diaz, Tori Amos, Madonna, Kelis, Skin, Jade Jagger, Amy Winehouse, and Sheryl Crow are female fans.

Instant View

Selfridges, Harrods, The Shop at Bluebird and Concrete in London; Havana in Dublin; Printemps in Paris and Lille; Isetan and Beams International Room in Tokyo; Neiman Marcus in L.A; Curve in New York and L.A; Seibu in Hong Kong; Sprmkt in Amsterdam; Princess in Antwerp; L'Una et L'Altra in Rome; Off and Co in Munich; Citta Di Bolgna in Cologne; F95 in Berlin; Zuma in Shanghai. Amaze in Moscow; Trilogia in Reykjavik; Capital L in Sydney; Wasteland in Perth

londonfashionweek.co.uk

chic in a non paris way!!!! i'm liking this collection so far.

9705.png
9704.png

9703.png
9701.png

9700.png
9784.png

londonfashionweek.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
9796.png
9795.png

9794.png
9792.png

9793.png
9791.png

londonfashionweek.co.uk

This collection has just about everything---work, work out, after work drinks, and play. I really like it.

Omg I hate this! I only find some of these pieces wearable at most.

Certainly fun and colourful. Reminds me a lot of José Levy, especially the colors.

I really like some of the individual pieces, but a lot of it just seems pointless/expendable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->