Undercover A / W 2004 Paris

:shock: :lol: sbs* from undercover, quite expected :innocent:

*serious bad style :innocent:

In this trash and uncertain universe, it's a new tribe in search of its identity, I don't like this show :sick:

:shock: i just saw the whole collection, real bad the hype is gone

Amazing I LOVE it! Its so tribal, deconstructed , truthful. :ninja: :heart:

its such an expressive collection :heart:

personally i love the styling , its very "me", very edgy , punk, emotianal.

Jun is a genius, he is one of teh only designers with a unique vision.

i liked it! very thrown together but together if you know what i mean.

aww.. hope it's not just me and spacemiu!

I could not post more pictures yesterday as the connection was sooo low :-). I quite like the collection. It is the opposite to the extreme. Just look at all the cuteness, elegance and fur going on :-) Even Yohji made a "simple" collection with a little bit oversizing tricts. Comme also went "brilliance and excellence" lately.

In the collection there are alot of "dark humor" as the models refused to show their faces. Also masculine-historical-costium tailoring :-) and total deconstruction, without anger and screaming, just quiet, but constant rebellion :-)

This is part of the reason I was skeptical of him last season. The reason being is that there is no continuity in this guy's work. He's a great creative,although certain aspects seem like carbon copies of Rei,Junya and MMM;but there is no consistency or a real distinct style path. It doesn't mean I don't like it but if this his style of working, he's not really going anywhere....and the hype doesn't last very long.

I much prefer his compatriot in Yukinori Maeda at Cosmic Wonder than this.

where can I find more pictures from this show? Or any of his previous shows? Can anyone help me please? :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->