Urban Outfitters

dazzle

Reaction score
what do you guys think of their graphic tees? i love them...I only have 3 right now but i wanna get more once i get money ; ) these are the ones i have! post yours!
p67401b.jpg

p85957b.jpg

p76020b.jpg

I think they're kinda cute in that silly way, but I wouldn't wear/buy them as I see them EVERYWHERE...

dunno bout the last 2 but the first one is made by TEENAGE MILLIONAIRE. we used to have a topic on it.
i quite like the first one :ninja:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 17th, 2004 - 5:46 pm
dunno bout the last 2 but the first one is made by TEENAGE MILLIONAIRE. we used to have a topic on it.
i quite like the first one :ninja:
:lol: I was tempted to get the first one awhile back when I first saw them but I was afraid I'd offend someone if i wore it out :ninja:

Originally posted by meowmix@Feb 17th, 2004 - 2:44 pm
I think they're kinda cute in that silly way, but I wouldn't wear/buy them as I see them EVERYWHERE...
so true

i despise the whole urban outfitter "hipster' iamge :wacko:

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Feb 17th, 2004 - 8:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Feb 17th, 2004 - 8:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-meowmix@Feb 17th, 2004 - 2:44 pm
so true

i despise the whole urban outfitter "hipster' iamge :wacko: [/b][/quote]
i think if one picks and chooses wisely and in MODERATION, one can create a nice look...however i've been really disappointed with the quality of a lot of their clothing..... still the 'urban outfitter' look isn't really my style for the most part

I actually really like their style...It's very funky and affordable, and they have the cutest shoes! :P

I'm thinking of getting this one for my sister...

Attachments

• pony.jpg
    pony.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 15
Very nice purple, on a different but very similar topic, Ive been trying to get BILLIONARE BOYS CLUB tees and other stuff(for boys), but its like impossble to find!

I can't tell if the obve is trompe l'oleil with the collar and bow- if so- love it.

Overall the U.O shirts and the faux vintage tee thing is often really overdone. At least in my experiences.

I think they're cute & fun :flower:

I have a shirt that says "One by one the yard gnomes steal my sanity" lol ppl look at me weird whenever I wear it

Originally posted by meowmix@Feb 17th, 2004 - 4:49 pm
:lol: I was tempted to get the first one awhile back when I first saw them but I was afraid I'd offend someone if i wore it out :ninja:
what do you mean you would offend someon? i am a Christian and i wear it all the time! (except i have the black with with writing ; )

Yeah, there is a post about Graphic tees in Trendspotting :flower:

I love my shirt from Urban Outfitters that says "Ciao Roma" because it reminds me of an Eddie Izzard sketch :lol:

some of them are cool, id steer clear of the JESUS IS MY HOMEBOY one, if i see another person with that on im gonna lose it

dl

I had that damn shirt 1 YEAR ago or so i wore it too school and everyone was like what a loser why would you wear something like that? Then this year everyone that said that has one and are like oh its soo cool.

grr

Urban outfitter shirts are the best..I remember seeing Jessica Simpson wearing the first shirt on an episode of Newlyweds.. :wacko:

Im so sick of t-shirts with dumb saying - either say something meaningful or dont say anything at all. The best is having a shirt which is offensive to most but cool to a few people. Who wants to be a robot in mass produced cheese?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->