Ursina Gysi

littlebanana

Reaction score
Ok, so there doesn't seem to be too much info out there on this girl, but I decided that she deserves a thread because I am absolutely crazy about her style!

Ursina Gysi is listed here as a Stylist:

http://www.style-council.ch/styling_newcomer/ursinagysi/portfolio/

However, she also works as Camille Bidault-Waddington's assistant, and appeared in a shoot photographed and styled by Camille for AnOther Magazine.

4689921582_1f8136b87b_b.jpg

4689921106_57b1205185_b.jpg

4689287461_f350f20e0a_b.jpg

4689921142_77d60bf4c6_b.jpg

4689921308_0cd4ddaecd_b.jpg

(images via vainandvapid.blogspot.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ursina first caught my eye this Spring when she popped up on a few different street style blogs, attending the shows in Paris.

4524651173_a9fbdabf24_o.jpg

4524650987_cacd57427c_o.jpg

(images via mrnewton.net)

She seems to have a really amazing eye for color and proportion, and uses both to dramatic effect! I actually saw her in the flesh a few months ago, on the corner of Chrystie and E Houston here in NYC (guess she must have been visiting?) She was wearing a beautiful, simple long skirt and her unmistakable hair was blowin' in the wind.

Most recently, I spotted her again on the Sartorialist a few days ago. Thanks to a fellow commenter, I finally figured out her name and put it all together...

91110WhtLongDress_2900Web.jpg

(image via thesartorialist.com)

I'm really hoping she'll pop up in Paris again this season.

Thank you so much for starting this thread! I love her style, I remember seeing her wearing that penguin jumper and wondering who she was. It's so great to finally be able to put a name to her face!

I fell in love with her style after seeing those pictures on The Sartorialist. Such a throwback seventies vibe from her. She's exceptional, as is her man.

Another fantastic look, each and every piece is interesting in that outfit and was combined brilliantly by Ursina, thanks littlebanana.

Image by Tommy Ton/Jak & Jil

Image by Tommy Ton/style.com

A couple more (thanks Dorothee!)

So good to see a stylish Swiss girl since they're so rare :rofl: I'm not into this whole hippie/boho/vintage look but I think she pulls it off better than anyone else I've seen as it doesn't look contrived or über-trendy on her. Plus, she has such a beautiful face.

So glad you started this thread, Siri! I too have been spending the last few months wondering who on earth so is, and now (rather late in the game) know..

Picture from Purple-diary.com
ZXWEjgG0Ppe4d748P85Msvr8

TommyTonII.jpg

TommyTon.jpg

VanessaJackman.jpg

She's carrying an Olympia Le-Tan "Little Too Long" book clutch, in this pair of photographs.

VanessaJackmanII.jpg

VanessaJackmanV.jpg

VanessaJackmanIII.jpg

VanessaJackmanIV.jpg

Thanks for the tip, and for sending me some of these photos, Martina!

Ph: Tommy Ton (1-2), Vanessa Jackman (3-8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->