Ursula Konina

:o wow! Two absolutely beautiful shots :heart: Looking forward to see her on the runway!!!

Ursula is part of such an exciting casting in POP S/S 2010 :buzz:

"This is POP C.R.E.A.M"

Photography: Tina Barney
Fashion editor: Vanessa Reid
Models: Amanda Norgaard, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Reina Montero, Kate Kosushkina, Ranya Mordanova, Ursula Konina, Anastasia Kuznetsova, Nicola Haffmans, Rasa Zukauskaite, Valerija Kelava, Chantal Stafford-Abbott, Lindsey Wixson, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Aiden Andrews, Paolo Anchisi, Sam Bennett, Katya Kulyzhka, Naty Chabanenko, Keke Lindgard, Marike Le Roux, Kristy Kaurova, Sharon Kavjian, Vanessa Hegelmaier, Shena Moulton, Sedene Blake, Roy Pratt, Wesley Phillips and Zachary Dufft.

Ursula's street style
vanessa-jackman-street-style.jpg

refinery29.com

Wow, just wow :shock:
Love everything, from head to toe :heart: Hair is just perfect for her faceshape, and blue is her colour

Oh wow, pretty unexpected to see her at Vera Wang! I guess I enjoy it more when her "masculine" and tomboy-ish side is emphasized but it's defenitely nice to see her in different stylings like this. I think her showlist overall is rather decent - not the most and most high-profile shows but still she's getting some nice recognition and looks good and well-selected in all those she does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->