US Bazaar December 2003 : Salma Hayek

asta

Reaction score
look at salma. she is just lovely. but... as usual.. the cover is a little boring. :P

the issue has some very bad layouts as usual... but it is fun to balk and agree with their list of 50 most stylish women.

oh... i forgot! they have the cutest pictures of little black dresses. :woot:

the linda evangelista layout is horrendous. :ninja:

again... another boring issue... but there are many pictures of celebrities in their clothing.

this outfit is lovely.

i LOVE the dress and the shoes! *sigh*

I really dount liek teh cover at all, the second is ok

i think she looks sorta strange on the cover....
no color on her lips....
maybe it will be better LIVE

i like the second picture a lot :smile:

i find this quite a good cover for HARPERS!!
i like the GLITZY writing :woot:
and selma looks just ok

Geez, whoever made Salma look bad sure is a jerk. She's so stunning in every other picture of her. Why???

Originally posted by lele@Nov 4th, 2003 - 7:40 pm
i think she looks sorta strange on the cover....
no color on her lips....
maybe it will be better LIVE

i like the second picture a lot :smile:
i agree about the mouth.. throws me off

Not a huge fan of her anyway...and I agree, on some people the colorless lips work. But just not on her...

What bothers me most is those awful, vapid cover lines. 10 MINUTES TO GREAT HAIR! STRESS-FREE SHOPPING! Does anyone honestly care? Because I as hell don't. :angry:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Nov 4th, 2003 - 10:15 pm
What bothers me most is those awful, vapid cover lines. 10 MINUTES TO GREAT HAIR! STRESS-FREE SHOPPING! Does anyone honestly care? Because I as hell don't. :angry:
AMEN!

I agree with Chickonspeed and Spacemiu. :ermm:

Salma looks very lovely, but the cover looks very dated and disorganized. :doh:

Thanks for the picture, pearandapples.
:flower:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Nov 5th, 2003 - 2:12 am
I agree with Chickonspeed and Spacemiu. :ermm:

Salma looks very lovely, but the cover looks very dated and disorganized. :doh:

Thanks for the picture, pearandapples.
:flower:
astrid... the magazine is worse! it is jumbled and schizophrenic... and muddled. the layouts are just horrible. there was one picture that i liked in it... and that is the pic of the red dress. the linda e layout is as bad as you can imagine. it is her with all of these 80's designers...

the rest... dull. poor bazaar!

the salma interview is so fun though. she talks about how she has to wear a minimizer at times and how it is so hard to dress her frame when designers do not design for her body type. :heart: she is lovely.

It´s looks so similar to last year´s december issue! :blink: But these are both beautiful covers. :heart:

oh i like that of jennifer....

dont you think that these fashion magazines are all morphing into the same thing? they think readers are interested in the quick diets, better sex etc that cosmo and the like plasters on their covers and think they will sell more, instead of being true to their roots and sticking to the fashion, despite lower numbers?

sometimes it is fun to thumb through those trashy magazines, but you would hope those who are fundamentally about fashion would stick to their stuff.....

wait a second... is that really the cover from last year? they have the same thing - new looks, best black dresses??? geez.....

Originally posted by moussemaker@Nov 5th, 2003 - 3:36 am
It´s looks so similar to last year´s december issue! :blink: But these are both beautiful covers. :heart:
Wow it does look similar to last years. But I think Salma looks lovely. HB needs to revamp and hire a whole new team. If they have one more "it" its gonna drive me mad. They have to be in someones book as the most redundant magazine out.

Salma usually looks stunning, but here, she's just normal.

Her nose looks really weird though... :shock:

Oh and J Lo looks fabulous on last year's december cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"