Stylist: Barbara Baumel
Model: Manon Leloup

US Elle Digital edition

The Devil Is in the Details
Photographer: Max Vadukul
Stylist: Gro Curtis
Model: Emmy Rappe

US Elle Digital edition

Still don't like you Anne, BUT the cover and edit is simply glorious. Even though she's so insufferable, I don't recall one bad fashion cover or edit to date. She actually photographs better than most models. Certainly better than Emmy Rappe in this issue. Love everything, and I'd have chosen the shot of her in the leather skirt for a cover instead.

Equally impressed with the Collins and Bellemere edits. 'Heaven and Earth' is truly flawless, stunning styling, modelling, setting and photography. Easily his best Bellemere edit I've seen for Elle yet, and I'm not normally a fan of his style. Looks like something out of The Edit!

This really looks like a good issue so far!

Beautiful cover, love the color used for the ELLE. Thanks for posting the eds, Sensation!

She is so stunning! It's a great cover and shoot, the photos are really simple and clean and fresh; I love it.

Thanks for posting!

I love the cover! I agree she became beyond annoying, but she is SERVING! So is Lameka Fox.

The cover and the main ed are fabulous! It looks almost Meisel-ish! I love it!
"Heaven & Earth" and "The Devil is in the Details" are flawless. Not a fan of the black leather story.

I was never on board with the "Hathahate" stuff. She's overly sincere and earnest, yes, and I understand that grates on people - but she's also wildly talented, not remotely a fame-wh*re and seems like a genuinely kind person. So I'll take that any day of the week over so many others.

The cover is gorgeous and she delivers in the edit, as well. I agree with the other poster who said I can't remember ever seeing her in a fashion edit where she didn't look great. She's got those big features - kinda like Karolina Kurkova - that just seem to always photograph really well, even if they're a bit odd.

The other edits are also good, although the 4th shot in "Such Great Heights" is easily one of the most awkward poses I think I've ever seen. lol.

Good on Bellemere for venturing outside of his typical style. His work here is excellent.

The cover and the main ed are fabulous! It looks almost Meisel-ish! I love it!

Couldn't agree more about the Steven Meisel resemblance - I think it's the studio lighting. The best shot out the bunch, the closeup of Anne wearing the blue cap screams Meisel and I'm loving it. If this shoot were to appear on the likes of W and indeed by Meisel, I'd believe it and the shoot would have a whole lot more praise. Gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->