US Elle April 2018 : Kim Kardashian by Boo George

The second cover is what I've been hoping Vogue would do for years. It's such a great Shape shot. She looks like a bot on the first one, not for me at all.

So now that she covered all the major American glossies (Vogue, Bazaar, Elle, MC, Allure, Glamour, Interview and W) does it mean they'll finally go away? Oh wait, Vanity Fair!

The second cover is what I've been hoping Vogue would do for years. It's such a great Shape shot. She looks like a bot on the first one, not for me at all.

So now that she covered all the major American glossies (Vogue, Bazaar, Elle, MC, Allure, Glamour, Interview and W) does it mean they'll finally go away? Oh wait, Vanity Fair!

Ugh! It would never happen with Graydon, but now that that clueless puppet is there... #iSad

Ugh! It would never happen with Graydon, but now that that clueless puppet is there... #iSad

Especially if Kim will be regarded as an advertiser for other CN titles such as Allure or Glamour.

There was a rumour once that Graydon put it to the editorial team whether she should be on the cover, and they voted against the idea. That was roundabout the time she booked US Vogue. But now that people are getting sacked, I can see them going for her actually.

There was a rumour once that Graydon put it to the editorial team whether she should be on the cover, and they voted against the idea.

They were happy to have Paris Hilton on the cover, but I suppose they could probably excuse it on the flimsy basis that being a 'Hilton', she was socially connected as well as a media phenomenon (and as such, an easy sale on the newsstand).

They were happy to have Paris Hilton on the cover, but I suppose they could probably excuse it on the flimsy basis that being a 'Hilton', she was socially connected as well as a media phenomenon (and as such, an easy sale on the newsstand).

True. Even Paris's cover and editorial at the time played up to her moneyed heritage, albeit in a tawdry way. I always read the accompanying feature for laughs. She talked about 'settling into married life', how she just wants to be a housewife and mum. The delusion. :lol:

Now I initially thought Kim would also quickly fade out, but somehow she got the support of the fashion industry. And we all know their support is unremitting! Throw in a shrewd momager who makes Mama Rose look like a kitten, and an egotistical husband who'll stop at nothing to keep her name relevant, and this is what we have.

Hair by Chris Appleton and Andrew Fitzsimons
Makeup by Ariel Tejada
Manicure by Tom Bachik

elm040118fobcover1-1520885774.jpg

elle.com

The editorial has every cliché fashion photography concept I can think of but I like the B&W cover.

No idea why anyone would put her on any cover, but the B&W one is fine. The other one looks like a photo of a wax figure.

She’s not done yet? What else can she possibly talk about that we haven’t heard already?

With that said, I really like the B&W cover.

She looks terrible in blonde hair and all her photos need to be in B&W. That’s where she’s shines, other than that I’ll pass on buying this issue. The B&W cover is pretty considering you can’t see her face.

NEXT!!

This magazine is becoming so pretentious. I can’t point out exactly why, but ugh, there’s something about it really.

How old is this woman?... Is she not tired of showcasing her body constantly? Horrible covers.

The only interesting thing about her being on Elle is that rumors about Kendall being on the April cover of US Vogue by M&M must be false...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armanmkhitaryan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->