US Elle April 2021 : Hailey Bieber by Mario Sorrenti

Surprisingly good, I also love the tropical vibes and colors that bring this cover to life. The Versace top is beautiful, the collection really grew on me ever since the ad campaign!

Not bad. Very Elle with the tropical beach vibe.

She looks hangover imo and I like it because she looks like she´s on vacation :P

She's certainly selling vacation vibes and that will probably speak to a lot of people. Especially now.
But this doesn't look like Hailey at all. Which I guess is a plus?

Gosh what happened? Mario Sorrenti shot for Vogue Paris, Self service, Vogue italia, Purple fashion, now he shots celebs for ELLE, studio stories for I-D, some b-list super-basic white background commercial work like ZARA lookbook (not even a campaign), Sportmax and Vicky Beckham x Adidas. Is he lazy? Or her daughter stole all his clients base?

Not bad honestly. I hate her appearing everywhere but I cant say its bad because of that. A rather strange work for Mario Sorrenti though. Did not expect him to be shooting for Elle.

I like the cover but the editorial is pretty incoherent, which seems to be a recurring theme for Nina's Elle. That shot of Hailey surrounded by curtains is pretty amateurish, though.

I also like the cover and Hailey suits more Elle US than Vogue (any, really...)

now the editorial: we have a cool summer cover and the editorial, so far, reflects nothing of the sort. give us a tropical, summer surfer girl, which would fit Hailey like a glove and we’ll eat it.

I know it’s annoying that she essentially seems to just get booked to promote her marriage, but I think she almost always photographs beautifully, better than most celebs, and better than most of her nepotism model peers.

No matter how much better this cover is, I prefer Selena talking about growing up, making music and the latino community than this girl talking about her husband over and over.

Selena’s cover may be not the best, but I guess she won on the newstands.

Not really a fan of Hailey but I do like this cover a lot. It makes me want to go on a tropical holiday badly!

Decent. Something I'd see from Elle Brazil on their worst days.

It’s giving me a melancholic version of “I’m a slave for you” vibes and I must say I do like it. Hailey doesn’t offend me here. I love the tropical feel of the cover and that Versace top; I wish that was played out in the editorial more but I probably just want a summer vacation. Given the state of magazine covers recently this is clearly a winner.

I'm not a big fan of Hailey either but she is really selling me the Saint Laurent pieces in the editorial. I'm pleasantly surprised!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->