US Elle February 2004 : Kate Bosworth by Gilles Bensimon

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
:shock: They managed to take her "teen" image away!!!! She looks amazing. She looks really mature. Although the cover is rather "plain", the change they did to Kate is worth checking out. :wink:

I hate actresses and such on covers,but I think she looks gorgeous.

I love her different color eyes!

:heart: that cover... She looks very, very good.

I once dated a guy with two different colored eyes. Loved 'em. :blush:

I think it looks more like Ellegirl than Elle... BUUUUT! I am guilty of bias as I'm so jealous of her... :innocent:

I'm too jealous to like it :lol:

agree with aforementioned comments: boring but I love her look and her mutli-colored eyes. Wish I had them.

I just got this in the mail and on the cover as well as the pics inside she looks dead on like a blond Natalie Portman.

I dont think she looks anything like portman, im jealous she got orlando bloom....

She's wearing an absolutely beautiful Louis Vuitton gold lamé ostrich coat.

Looking at Elle's past covers, Elle Magazine does not usually make their covers like this (with a close up of the face), but I think it was meant to highlight her eyes. I love it. I might be biased though since I'm a fan.

I read the article, not too bad. But in all the other images, she really looks quite plastic. And thats not me being catty about Orlando - I really think so. And her lips are certainly growing... :shock:

Didn't even notice she had different colored eyes before!
What colors are they? Blue and green? So strange, but she looks great anyway.

Are her eyes really different coloured? does she wear contacts to cover it?
Kate is so cute, shes spose to be one of the nicest celebrities and orlando seems to be a nice bloke too and oh so hot!

she's cute - I like her because she seems down to earth :P it's a nice cover, somehow more mature for her

I don't like how she called herself 'blue blood' in the interview :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->