US Elle February 2007 : Gwen Stefani by Gilles Bensimon

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
according to fashionweekdaily.com, gwen stefani is on the february issue of elle...

there's an interview inside with gisele...

Want that enviable Brazilian glamour that inundates the runways and editorial pages? Who better to go to than the source? In the upcoming February issue of Elle, which hits New York and L.A. newsstands on Tuesday, Gisele Bündchen lets loose with nuggets of her beauty wisdom. Such as:

Get her good side.
“If you’re outside and the sun is overhead, you’re going to have dark circles from the sun creating shadows on your face. So no outdoor pictures between 12 and two!”

Comfort is key.
“I’m a huge fan of big cotton underpants. I wear them everyday.”

Stay human.
“I put black mascara on my top and bottom lashes because I have tiny little hamster eyes.”

No one’s perfect.
“I wear clear Invisalign braces at night. One of my teeth was moving. A photographer was using a side light, which created a shadow across my mouth and it looked like I had no tooth!”

Now the money shot: How to get a hot bod…
“My secret is that I watch TV maybe twice a year. I’m not a potato sack; I’ve never sat on my couch.”

And the money shot redux: What about that gorge mane?
“I don’t own a brush.”

You see folks, less is more, especially if you’re a Brazilian supermodel. Read all of this, plus her secret-squirrel favorite beauty booty and lingerie tricks in the upcoming issue of Elle, featuring Gwen Stefani on its cover.

gwen is a little better than jessica.althogh her performer's persona starts to bore me

US Elle Feb 07 - Gwen Stefani

gwen_stefani.jpg

from people.com

Why do American magazines have to ruin perfectly good cover shots with so much writing?

:woot: :woot: :woot: I´m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy it´s not Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...............everyone just forget about the Thread on Jessica.....i´t was just a Nightmare!!!

Gwen looks fabulous!:heart:

ewww, not her again!! she just always looks so cheap and trashy....

but i don't buy Elle anymore (because of covers just like this one) - lucky me.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm... well, better than most US Elle covers, that's for sure.
I'm not sure that I actually like it though.

and yes, WAY too much text, as per usual.

GasolineRainbow said:
Why do American magazines have to ruin perfectly good cover shots with so much writing?

I ask myself this every single day.

This is better than Jessica Simpson but aside from perhaps Paris Hilton or Satan anything is better than Jessica Simpson. I actually love Gwen as a person but this cover is only ok in my book, its ruined by the text and the fact that the black bit on the side looks a tad like bike shorts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks amazing and at least she contributes something to fashion rather than Jessica Simpson who in my opinion does nothing for fashion.

So it just went from the worst to plain bad. Gwen Stefani would be a lot more toleratable if she did not insist on showing up on every magazine cover with her platinum hair and fire-engine red lips. So freaking tiring. A look seen this frequently is no longer hip. I can't even tell her apart from Christina Aguilera from afar.

But I will look forward to the Gisele bit, as usual.

I have to agree, but you have to admit that she's always been willing to take style risks. I just prefer her in the Return to Saturn days with the pink hair. Now she's so much better than Ms. Simpson however like every other American magazine you clearly need to sell EVERY single good point about that issue on the front so it can make people want it. I counted at least 77 words on it which in my eyes is 52 too many. It ruins a decent picture.

at least she's not wearing those horrible bangs...:yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->