US Elle February 2016 : The Women In TV Issue by Dan Martensen

she's giving me sexy and deranged all at once but I love it. Like the sexiest person in the insane asylum waking up in the morning.

Finally a cover with someone "fresh & new", she looks wonderful, but the text layout doesnt work with the image!

Too many texts but amazing image! Doesn't even look like American Elle which is definitely a good thing. It's very refreshing to see a ''non-American'' face on the cover.

really nice seeing ELLE take risks w their cover subjects. i applaud this.

YAY so happy to see her get a major American cover, she is so stunning! I agree about too much text, but so nice to see a fresh face.

Nice to a new face!

This is the TV issue so there's multiple covers.

Stunning. She looks like she's about to lose her mind but still manages to look so damn good!

Although the layout look very Vanity Fair to me

I don´t like the image or the layout but I always welcome a person on a cover that I have to google :smile:

priyanka%20chopra%20valentino%20elle%20-001.jpg

priyanka%20chopra%20valentino%20elle%20.jpg

pinkvilla

I love the cover! Someone fresh and beautiful. I really love Quantico, so I'm happy she's on the cover looking amazing. This is a step up from last years ugly Feb issue. Can't wait to see Taraji's and Viola's covers.

That's a great cover - new face, dramatic pose - but it looks like Bazaar has started to infect the front of Elle with its coverlines.

Quantico is my guilty pleasure this season so I'm really happy to see Priyanka. Always a pleasure to see a fresh face on a magazine cover. She's so beautiful I'm glad they did her justice, the cover is very beautiful.

Since it's the Women in TV issue I hope we'll get other cover stars

^ Just seen other covers on IG. So amazing to see Viola on the cover, loved hers.

small review:

-Bella Hadid by Dan Martensen.

-Kai Newman by David Bellemere.

I haven´t seen the celebs spread but these editorials are not bad at all imo, very Elle :smile:

I have no idea who she is but I love the cover. Even with all that text around her, she manages to stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->