US Elle February 2020 : Zoë Kravitz by Paola Kudacki

I really don’t like the backdrop!

It could’ve been a really beautiful cover of her eyes had more energy and if her hair was more sleek.

It should have been good, but it looks like her body has been scrawled out with black marker in order to censor it on the newsstand, and the dress is doing no favours to what we can see.

A missed opportunity. Terrible. A waste of Zoë.

“Why VSCO fashion is blowing up your feed” is the MOST American tagline I’ve seen in recent years. Terribly funny and sad.

Nina lost her momentum when she started. Although, I’d give her credit for managing to give Vogue a worthy competitor. Bazaar not included.

It lacks energy but it's a beautiful cover nonetheless. Zoe looks gorgeous and I love the neckline.

love the way that dress fits on her, and the angle looks great, although nothing new for US Elle. They couldn't afford a proper hairstylist?? I'm sorry to say but the hair doesn't match the outfit.

It should have been good, but it looks like her body has been scrawled out with black marker in order to censor it on the newsstand, and the dress is doing no favours to what we can see.

LOL

(BTW, If there's one mother-and-daughter shoot that deserves to be immortalized on the cover of a magazine, it's her and her mum-- one of the most gorgeous woman in the entire human race.)

....one of the most gorgeous woman in the entire human race.

The woman who is married to Jason Momoa? :blink: That couple looks like they permanently reside at Burning Man.

The woman who is married to Jason Momoa? :blink: That couple looks like they permanently reside at Burning Man.

LOL

Burning Men style choice aside, Lisa looks this good unkept… If she bothered with the slightest effort, she’d easily shut them all down. At 52, she remains as naturally radiant and as smouldering as ever. The likes of Jennifer Aniston/Gwyneth Paltrow/Reese Witherspoon could only dream.

I did loathe the hairstyle at first, thought it ruined the entire cover but I can perhaps appreciate the laidback hair when paired with the dramatic neckline of the Saint Laurent dress and the fact Zoë Kravitz photographs so beautifully.

An okay cover, but her eyes really hurt the cover.

Photographed by Paola Kudaki
Styled by Andrew Mukamal
Hair by Nikki Nelms
Makeup by Nina Park
Manicure by Riwako Kobayashi

elle.com

I think she's pretty (apart from that hair), but everything is so forced and phony about her. Her acting, facial expressions, posing, even the smile in that one photo. Don't take yourself too seriously, girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"