US Elle June 2009 : Megan Fox

^^Oh my that is stunning, the styling is perfection but mostly due to Sevigny who rocks every single outfit, and unlike some other celebs doesn't look ridiculous in any of them. :wub:

^ here are some behind the scenes for that shoot :flower:

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

And i totally agree, Chloe is absolutely amazing - she wears the clothes, not the other way round.

photos from superfantasticpicturetime.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know which designer does the body suit that megan is wearing in the subscribers cover?

oh wow i might actually take an interest in us elle just because of that amazing chloe sevigny shoot!

"Double Take"
Ph.: Jacob Sutton
St.: Samuel Francois
Model: Johanna Kneppers

"Great Expectations" Maya Rudolph & John Krasinski
Ph.: Matthias Vriens

source: my digital copy

she looks so... refreshing! and that's not a word i usually associate with megan fox. kudos elle!

Does anyone know which designer does the body suit that megan is wearing in the subscribers cover?

A jersey scoop-neck dress with chiffon cutout waist by Roberto Cavalli. :flower:
Megan photographed by Alexei Hay, styled by Joe Zee.

BUpbuFCGkKGrHgoH-CQEjlLl1C88BKOliw5.jpg

ebay.co.uk

Did anyone else pick this newsstand cover up?

That was the subscriber's cover. It was posted a few pages back. They appear on some newsstands like the Harper's Bazaar subscriber's covers also do.

She doesn't look like the trashy annoying girl-toy in Transformers, but totally glamorous.
Thank you, Elle!

That was the subscriber's cover. It was posted a few pages back. They appear on some newsstands like the Harper's Bazaar subscriber's covers also do.

Thanks for the info. I suppose it gives the non-subscribers a nice choice.

I think this cover was also newsstand one, because subscribers cover has same image but less text and also subscribers cover doesn't have barcode and second one has it.

Can anyone help and tell what's the truth ?

MMA maybe?

Her eyes are a little off, but the cover is great. Megan is incredibly stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carluaz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->