US ELLE March 2004 : Paris Hilton by Gilles Bensimon

stylegurrl

Reaction score
The March issue of Elle will feature Paris Hilton on the cover. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner so I can't post the pic, but it was featured in today's New York Post. There is also a photo of Paris posing with dozens of pairs of her shoes.

Why would Elle put such a trashy, attention-starved, spoiled brat like her on the cover? I mean, damn, she was justed voted worst dressed by Mr. Blackwekk. What an ideal cover girl ... someone who's famous because she likes to tape herself having sex when she's piss drunk. :angry:

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Jan 29th, 2004 - 2:19 pm
someone who's famous because she likes to tape herself having sex when she's piss drunk. :angry:
Surely that is not why she is famous.. I mean why am I not famous then? hmmmm

I couldn't find a cover photo but here are some more details, including some photos from Paris' spread in the issue.

Paris Hilton

pretty. :flower:

im not her fan, but she is pretty and quite important to the HILTON world :innocent:

those look like they will be boring... she is ALWAYS standing that way.... that pose. yuck. i would have liked to see her transformed. do something different, no makeup natural, you know? not reconstruct her papparazzi photos.....

Originally posted by lele@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
i would have liked to see her transformed. do something different, no makeup natural, you know?
no makeup? Paris?

please. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Elle Glamour+Jan 30th, 2004 - 2:57 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elle Glamour @ Jan 30th, 2004 - 2:57 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
i would have liked to see her transformed. do something different, no makeup natural, you know?
no makeup? Paris?

please. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Actually in Jane once they did a Paris make-under. They did really natural makeup on her and she ran to the bathroom and applied more of her own makeup. Anyway the makeup artist tricked her and toned it down A LOT and said she was dabbing on lip gloss when really it was like a powder or something. She looked way better in that makeunder.

I read about Paris being on the cover of Elle. I don't dislike Paris, but I'm very surprised at their decision.

Never-the-less, it should prove to be an interesting article. I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

Originally posted by Elle Glamour+Jan 29th, 2004 - 9:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elle Glamour @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 9:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
no makeup? Paris?

please. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
not saying that she would just that i like to see people who are always made up toned down... i remember years ago vogue did it to ivana trump and she was beautiful....

i think those pictures make her look very elegant compared to other shoots she's done :wink:

how much does ELLE US cost in the US?? just want to compare..

Originally posted by lilliojAnna@Jan 31st, 2004 - 10:30 am
how much does ELLE US cost in the US?? just want to compare..

last time i checked it was $3.50

Wow! I am suprised they took Paris. I guess it's going to be a quite interesting interview. I am gonna have to get my hand on that issue!

There's something so captivating about Paris (I just don't get it) no matter how bad she can get.... :blush:

I like the photos, I usually don't like Paris. But in these she looks good.

whoever gets it, PLEASE put scans up!! i need them for this image gallery i have. thanks

:sick: :yuk: :yuk: well , this is teh best paris has every looked, wich isnt saying much :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->