US Elle March 2019 : Gigi Hadid by Chris Colls

surprise surprise.. NOT
I would have loved this shot if it was anyone else but gigi

Glenda Bailey taught you well Nina. She did.

This is one of the most unrealistic covers I’ve seen in my entire life. Helicopter on a beach, and its that close? Plus the hair?

Also, look how the saturation on the hair is different. They got so lazy to edit it

If a scruffy teenager were hired to play the part of a Bond Girl in a bargain basement copy of the franchise...

When a fashion magazine describes someone as 'on top of the world', that typically means, a few years later, we'll hear how they were in a pit of despair every day of their life, despite their apparent success.

If I see one more bad Photoshop job of pasting someone's body and hair onto a fake background without even trying to make it look real, I will go insane. I can't believe someone gets paid for this. Such a disastrous execution.

Maybe they tried to pay tribute to that Lara Stone VP cover with the plane in the sky. Pity, because it failed terribly.

Fun & quite refreshing. I am 100% ok with Elle going a little vulgar and out there.

Maybe they tried to pay tribute to that Lara Stone VP cover with the plane in the sky. Pity, because it failed terribly.

I was instantly reminded of the black and white shoot with Stephanie Seymour for British Vogue back in 1990 by Herb Ritts. Stephanie was photographed in very similar fashion posing before a helicopter!

Some shots remind me of Vogue Paris Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

WHAT A MESS ?!!!!!!!!!!! This is awful !!! From the cover to EVERY single picture in that editorial !!! Is it too hard for the hadids or jenners to learn how to pose or to AT THE VERY LEAST know or lean how to express emotions with their faces??????

Like GEEZ !

I like the second cover, I think it's quite good, it looks natural, however there's just too much retouching in various pics to make her cheekbones stick out or her face slimmer or other. The shoot doesn't look natural enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->