US Elle May 2010 : Fergie by Carter Smith

That bad photoshopping with the first L and her hair is horrible!

can you say PHOTOSHOP jeeze louise! like they aren't even trying to make it look natural. granted, pretty much every fergie photoshoot i've ever seen has been photoshopped to hades and back but this one is just in your face obvious!

I like it, but there`s something wrong with the L and the hair. Not a fan of the colors. Hope the eds make up

i love the colour combinatin but theres something about her expression and hair colour that don't work for me

I haven't bought Elle in a long time because of the covers. Even when they had Lindsay Lohan, she looked decent. What is this?

fergie-elle-magazine-may-2010-cover-01.jpg

justjared.com

Fergie isn't looking fergalicious. I'm not loving that hair color on her. She just looks even blander.

Her hair looks so luscious and healthy, but the cover is boring as usual.

Fergie is the last person I would associate, with a fashion magazine. But with US Elle.. it's expected from them.
The newsstand cover is a disaster. Way over photoshopped and that hair.. is clearly not hers.
It's just beyond me, why covers like this.. get published. The proportions are horrific! I've seen a bigger neck on a Barbie doll.

Mehh. Her face looks rounder and her hair comes straight out of a L'oreal campaign. And I don't feel the combination of Fergie + Burberry at all. They don't fit eachother. Though the color looks lovely, just not the piece itself.

theres always something odd happening with her face. she doesnt really know how to pose & is usually akwardly stiff, even in performing.

The clashing of the orange text and the mint green Burberry Prorsum dress is just baaaad.

Burberry Prorsum on Fergie? But why, though? The sophistication of Burberry deserves a carrier who has actual, rather than contrived, elegance. :yuk: I guess a Fergie cover is not particularly surprising, coming from US Elle, but stylishness and Fergie have rarely even been in the same universe at the same time, so making her appear more fashionable and sophisticated than the image she consciously entertains feels silly to me. Who are they going dress up next, Ke$ha?

Yes. I can see it now. I can also feel my stomach contents moving.

That's also one of the poorest, laziest Photoshop jobs I've seen recently. Just look at how Fergie's "hairline" eats half her forehead away. I understand the need for airbrushing with Fergie, but why feature her at all if you don't really want to use her face without this extensive, added digital surgery? Come on, Elle. At least be sincere.

"And oh my, that hair!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You said it, Elle. :lol:

im sorry, but that's a pretty awful cover. they cropped too far down into her head, so it just looks squashed. and please tell me it's a wig right?? damn, elle was doing good for a while....but i agree, they need to stop putting crappy celebs on the covers and bring back models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->