Reaction score
560.elle.lc.100710.jpg

eonline

Kate Hudson by Carter Smith

Gwyneth Paltrow by Carter Smith

Hilary Swank by Alexei Hay

Sophia Coppola by Carter Smith

elle

Kate's cover is best and she looks great, but she always does.
But how many times? Yes, it's a different edition but US Elle should consider who was on the cover of second major (UK) edition just month ago. Wait at least 3 months.

I hate the multiple covers because here in Mexico always arive the worst cover, in this case a can't note the diference.

I actually think all three are really nice covers, and never really understand the Kate hate, her cover's nice and her close up shot is beautiful. We only ever get one cover over in the UK imported and I'm hoping it's Gwyneth's.

Gwyneth's second shot is really lovely.

Ww, three decent/tolerable actresses on the cover. That has to be some sort of record for them.

I like all three covers! There's something about them(the images) that aren't the usual cringe worthy factor has suppose to their past covers. However its been a while for Hilary. I wish Sophia had a cover...

Those three covers look so beautiful, Hilary's is my favorite

Kate`s cover is gorgeous! Love the outdoor theme and she looks stunning. Hilary`s cover is a lovely head shot but it feels so out of place when in lined with other covers. Gwyneth`s cover is like a cover from Vogue. the pose, smile. Lovely though

I like how they actually have 2 covers that don't look like they were shot in a studio, regardless of who's on them. Kate Hudson has the best cover I think, although I don't really care for her... but I don't care for Hilary Swank or Gwyneth Paltrow either so it doesn't really matter.

Woah, I've nothing to complain about. Three actresses who could be seen as overused, look beautiful and fresh. The covers look great.
I love Hilary's close up, something different for US Elle. Hopefully Kate's makes it over to the UK. Thanks for posting tarsha!

The three covers are pretty good, but they were even better shots in their editorials to be used as covers : Kate and Gwyneth's second shots and Hilary third one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->