US Elle October 2003 : Halle Berry

she is beautiful-it could have been better.

Don't like it either,too summery and she looks tired :cry:

oh my God what did they do to her she looks so different!

I've always wanted to see Halle sport a different hairstyle than her usual, but not this mullet thing!

wow...I'm very surprised that Halle did a cover like that. That's her, circa...1996, for heavens sake!

Nowadays she has matured...wears more elegant items...this cover throws that all out the window. She is a beautifuly woman...but they should know that look doesn't work for her anymore...

:doh:

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Sep 11th, 2003 - 10:51 am
Nowadays she has matured...wears more elegant items...this cover throws that all out the window. She is a beautifuly woman...but they should know that look doesn't work for her anymore...
Yeah, especially when they write about glamourous make overs and modern bombshells you expect a different cover.

i think that she looks pretty...

but her personality= :sick:

she is such an idiot.

the interviewer asked her if she veiwed hardships through a lens of privilage, and she had the nerve to be angry???!!!

i wish i could explain what extreme beauty means in society today to ms. Berry. she needs to go back to school. :yuk:

she buggs the hell out of me
she really gets on my last nerve

HATE the hair!! She is exquisite with short hair, what is this mess????

~~Kim

everything about that cover is... wrong. it looks messy and not in a good way, and does nothing to flatter her. I'm not a fan of hers at all, but that aside, this picture does not impress me at all. :huh: I don't understand how adrien brody ever kissed her. :yuk:

:sick: i hate her, she always looks so "wannabe" classy, she actually looks better to me, she isnt tryinga s hard, but she still looks grows :yuk:

I am not a fan of Halle in all honesty but I do find her quite beautiful and stylish. So she is not the brightest star out there neither are so many others... this cover does her beauty no justice....

all those pple who dont like sher shd watch swordfish she was HOTT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->