US Glamour May 2017 : Kerry Washington by Steven Pan

Miss Dalloway

Reaction score
usglamourmay17.jpg

Snapped by HandbagQueen

It looks like she's biting her nails. So was I when I saw the thread title, because Kerry on a cover is an unpredictable thing.

It's a great idea to give everyone a voice, but in reality, give someone a keyboard or a means of communication, and you end up with the toxic moshpit that is most of the internet.

What you want is a world that learns to LISTEN. Not talk. We're already talking too much.

Sigh, this had so much potential. Nice to see Kerry, but some cropping was needed. And the styling is too dark for summer. The art direction, which looks like those IG tags which pops up on pictures, is a bad idea.

Don't want to sound jaded, but every US Glamour cover this year used activism as a marketing tool. Whether it's working or not, I don't know, but each time I lose more respect for them. Just stick to your do's & don't's please, this agenda is at odds with selling clothes made in Bangladesh!

Yikes, this looks fan made and not in a good way! I'm ALWAYS happy to see Kerry on the cover, but this is bad.

Her last two Glamour covers were way better. Shame on US Glamour for choosing this cover. Hopefully the editorial will redeem it.

Horrible. I don't like it at all.

The highlighted text was a really bad idea, it looks so cheap. This is a waste of Kerry too, she is beautiful and this doesn't show that at all.

Totally agree that it's a waste of Kerry. She's one of the few celebs that can push more challenging fashion but this. This is so bad.

That hand is so awkward :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->