US GQ December 2020 : The 'Men of the Year' Issue

Megan keeps proving to be quite a hit in print - W, Marie Claire, i-D, Rolling Stone... each better than the last! This one's quite amazing as well, I love how glamorous and beautiful she looks.

She has no business being on the cover of GQ.
Tbh, no woman does, especially an issue celebrating the men of the year.
GQ is so far from it's peak, that it's not even funny.

^HAHAHAHAHA! Ok that was quite witty, lol.

LOL, but the Men of the Year issue always feature women, last two were Jennifer Lopez and Serena, I think?

I like the cover. Strangely enough it's more festive, glamorous and classy than British and American Vogue. There are some wit and quirk to it, like something you'd see on Rolling Stone. The first faultless cover under Will Welch.

Sexy and sultry. But echoes from the Vogue thread. I don't want no WAP on the cover of my GQ :lol:.
GQ has always put women on their Man of The Year covers, from Jlo, Jennifer Aniston, Rihanna, etc. This is nothing new.

GQ has always put women on their Man of The Year covers, from Jlo, Jennifer Aniston, Rihanna, etc. This is nothing new.
I'm just trolling people who are so uptight about a men appeared on the cover of Vogue. Because it's normal for a man magazine to feature woman on the cover but it's not okay vice versa.

Forget all the decades of bikini shots in men's fashion and style publications, these days sophisticated men are supposed to pretend they spend time ogling women's business acumen or something like that.

I like the cover. Strangely enough it's more festive, glamorous and classy than British and American Vogue. There are some wit and quirk to it, like something you'd see on Rolling Stone. The first faultless cover under Will Welch.
photographed by a Black woman Adrienne Raquel. Love when they get it right, which is quite rare.

LOVE this! Excellent shot, great cover star, love everything about it.

Trevor Noah and George Clooney have covers as well.
source: eBay user joooyy

OsDftPSR_o.jpg

Hmm did you forget that the magazine used to feature women as frequently as they did men? In an objectifying manner no less?

Anyway, love this cover. It gives me a strong late 70s glamour even without a particular outfit. Quite fitting because I’m currently catching up with HBO’s “The Deuce”.

I like Megan's cover since it reminds me of the old FHM/Maxim layout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->