US GQ November 2020 : Timothée Chalamet by Renell Medrano

What the HELL is that????? Are they serious with the styling?????? I don't care for him as an actor and I do not think he's that handsome. Photographically I hate that grungy moment and careless style and no poses lol but I am freakin' shocked at what they did with the clothes, I mean??? COME ON where are the great styling moments, top brands, great photography??? I agree with most: it does NOT look like a professional shoot: any kid now on Instagram has photos like these with clothes just as bad or worse or better but this type of shoot is centuries away from what I think about GQ or what a top men's fashion magazine should present. NEXT!

..... any kid now on Instagram has photos like these with clothes just as bad or worse or better but this type of shoot is centuries away from what I think about GQ or what a top men's fashion magazine should present. NEXT!

LOL. It's the type of styling you'd find every issue of Popeye, you know, the Japanese magazine aimed at 15yo boys?

LOL. It's the type of styling you'd find every issue of Popeye, you know, the Japanese magazine aimed at 15yo boys?

Exactly and actually Popeye has way more interesting editorials than American GQ to be honest.

He's an attractive man (funny to call him that when his body screams 12 but dude's in his mid 20s!), it's his awareness and his evident belief that he's disarmingly hot -a syndrome suffered by every other member or former member of every existing boy band still making similar 'dream boat' face expressions now in their late 40s- what makes his demeanor (and that of any man or woman for that matter), so.. unappealing, with a touch of comical and another touch of obnoxious.

As discussed in the Elle/Blackpink thread, when you gotta sell you gotta sell and trade demographics if you must.. but exploring a whole new gender when you're GQ seems a bit bold lol.

The cover isn't so bad and promised more. I may upset some women :lol: but that hair and styling (just in the cover!) has mild Jeff Buckley vibes, which is never a bad thing! (now talk about a man who never seemed to truly grasp the extent of his effect which made him even more appealing!).

It's not a bad cover, he's a refreshing choice for GQ. Although since he has done the rounds and has had covers for UK GQ Style, Vman, and L'Uomo, I find this one to be the weakest.

The inside story is cute but the cover is bad! He’s all hunched over and sad/sleepy looking.

the usual chalamet haters in here repeating themselves since 2018...

gorgeous cover and the "homemade editorial" is cute with some gorgeous shots sparkled in between.

This whole shoot screams mediocrity at all levels. Bury it.

US GQ November 2020

Wild Heart

Photographer: Renell Medrano
Stylist: Mobolaji Dawodyu
Cast: Timothee Chalamet

US GQ Digital Edition

US GQ November 2020

New Americana

Photographer: Mason Poole
Stylist: Mindy Le Brock
Grooming; Eliven Quiros
Cast: Jerry Lorenzo

US GQ Digital Edition

Paul Mescal’s edit is... well, y’all will see.

US GQ November 2020

The Life of Sean Pablo

Photographer: Justin French
Stylist: Mobolaji Dawodu
Hair: Kristian Kanika
Makeup: Rachel Leidig
Cast: Sean Pablo

US GQ Digital Edition

US GQ November 2020

Everybody Has A Crush on Paul Mescal

Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Ellie Grace Cumming