US Harper’s Bazaar April 2022 : Renée Zellweger by Mel Bles

I was so exciting when I saw the
US Harper’s Bazaar April 2022 : Renée Zellweger.

Damn, it could be so good.

Not only does this magazine produce dire content, that content is now getting increasingly reprinted across other editions, as if the American one represents some sort of flagship publication, and all the others must follow in its wake.

An interesting twist would be if content from other Bazaars around the world could be reprinted in this one.

I don´t like the styling but I´m happy she´s on the cover. There were so many more interesting images in the ed, her smile is everything :smile:

Yikes.

I'll say it out loud, I miss Glenda. Give me "FABULOUS AT EVERY AGE" and "BEST BAGS & SHOES" with that plain generic background... over this mess.

Never thought I'd see the day that I'll ever say that.

The colours in the first are good but the no makeup look and disheveled hair are a mess.

Love the colors on the first cover. Also, I Love Renée

Yikes.

I'll say it out loud, I miss Glenda. Give me "FABULOUS AT EVERY AGE" and "BEST BAGS & SHOES" with that plain generic background... over this mess.

Never thought I'd see the day that I'll ever say that.
It seems like the common quote in the majority of TFS’s threads are « I miss… »

Not only does this magazine produce dire content, that content is now getting increasingly reprinted across other editions, as if the American one represents some sort of flagship publication, and all the others must follow in its wake.

An interesting twist would be if content from other Bazaars around the world could be reprinted in this one.
at the time of glenda sometimes we had some reprints

Samira's styling is subpar, she should have let other better stylists do the job.

I'm already moved on from Samira. Her tenure feels like a wasted opportunity, it could be better since her cover choices are fresher than the other US magazines.

Frankly, I'm not missing Glenda at all, and do not want those 19 years of her tenure back just because the current Bazaar is bad. That's like wishing Farneti to come back just because VI is a mess now.

Why not go further 30 years ago and want the Liz Tilberis era back. That was the last time this magazine ever looked remotely high fashion.

I love her but this isn’t working especially because of that horrible hairstyle. it’s vile, looks unwashed and as if she got out of bed and didn’t even bother to comb it.

WHY are we constantly seeing this sort of laziness lately (couple of years now)? from designers to photographers to editors to stylists, hairdressers and I could go on… this has to be the worst period in fashion. it’s been going on for sometime time (years) now… when will it end?

at the time of glenda sometimes we had some reprints

True, there were those fashion editorials from Carine that got reprinted. I remember thinking most of them were pretty bad - Bruce Springsteen on a September cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->