US Harper’s Bazaar August 2021 : Gigi Hadid by Collier Schorr

Glad to see Gigi, although she looks slightly odd. Not a bad cover, but Glenda did a better job with her.

Last edited:

Gigi Hadid
Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Ludivine Poiblanc
Make-up: Dick Page
Hair: Bob Recine

source | harpersbazaar.com

That's a really bad editorial. From that god awful teen angst portrait with horrid purple eyeshadow that looks like something she would shoot at the beginning of her career, to the Elvis Presley impersonation in that beige suit. I blame it on Collier, but at least we don't have to endure seeing her as well this time.

Another absolute miss of a Harper's Bazaar cover under Samira Nasr. These dull, dark and downright depressing covers just keep piling up, and cannot fathom out as to why Nasr insists on going down this path. She's so far away from Glenda Bailey's aesthetic now - we get it!

These just might be the worst photographs I've seen of Gigi Hadid - ever (and I hold Collier Schorr and the makeup artist 100% responsible).

Ludivine girl comeback to Le Monde, American mediocrity doesn't fit you.

It's frustrating me that Samira choose to be mediocre like the rest of American magazines, when her magazine can be great. Why keep insisting on Schorr when you can work with Drimmelen.

It's just AWFUL... She had improved a lot (nothing WOW) since she started, but it seems to have regressed. For me she never had the skills and biotype of a model. Repeating, if it wasn't for her family she would never have made it this far!

the editorial is even worse. imo Schorr needs a set to make it more interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->