US Harper’s Bazaar December 2019/January 2020 : Angelina Jolie by Solve Sundsbo

As expected, social media is eating this one up.

The tulle shots are everywhere. Twitter, Instagram ++

But you know what's not included -- the actual cover itself. A win win for Bazaar

I don't actually hate the cover i think its the cropping if it was cropped at the waist and had some movement in the arms it would give a nice retro feel.Love the editorial nice to see her doing more fun fashion work as opposed to many of her recent work that looked more UN PR an Vogue.

Cosmic Connection

Photographer: Zoey Grossman
Fashion Editor: Miguel Enamorado
Hair: Peter Gray
Make-up: Yuki Hayashi
Production: HG Producers
Model: Yoon Young Bae

Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Every year the same Star Wars ed. The best of them was made in 70’s, 80’s by US Vogue

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart

Photographer: Sølve Sundsbø
Fashion Editor: Patrick Mackie
Hair: Malcolm Edwards
Make-up: Val Garland
Manicure: Chisato Yamamoto
Set Design: Max Bellhouse
Cast: Angelina Jolie

Mission Control

Photographer: Sebastian Kim
Fashion Editor: Miguel Enamorado
Hair: Pasquale Ferrante
Make-up: Rachel Goodwin
Production: CAMP Productions
Model: Ansley Gulielmi

^^^ And that’s the very reason why I can’t help but enjoy Glenda’s monthly dumpster fire. If Zoolander and Sacha Baron Cohen’s Bruno ran a fashion rag, Glenda’s Bazaar is that rag.

The fashion stories have, once again, proved to be incredibly lackluster, uninspired and of poor production quality. What on earth is going wrong? I used to be head over heels for US Harper's Bazaar back in 2009, it always had fantastic contributors (the most in demand of models and best photographers).

I almost forgot Carine Roitfeld is Bazaar's global fashion editor, @[B]jorgepalomo[/B] and didn't even notice Roitfeld's lack of contribution... completely fallen from the radar lately.

This is like Bal Harbour catalog...but badly made...

Ok, im gonna propose myself to edit this magazine, any contact info? haha lol kidding...

really it's really bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->