US Harper's Bazaar April 2009 : Gisele Bundchen by Peter Lindbergh

I cannot wait to see what they've done for the subscribers cover.

The newsstand cover is cluttered, but nothing obscures my excitement at seeing Gisele, I could never tire of seeing her... her glamour and her energy.

BTW is anyone else a little peeved that they messed with the masthead?? I hate how they superimposed the Harper's over Bazaar, Glenda is just finding different ways to ruin the magazine every month!! I guess it's one step forward two steps back.
I didnt notice it before, but you're right its quite hideous indeed.

The newsstand cover is cluttered, but nothing obscures my excitement at seeing Gisele, I could never tire of seeing her... her glamour and her energy.

I've seen it the subscribers cover is just amazing !

Gorgeous cover shot, and editorial shots. But why all that awful text? US HB really needs to tone it down a little :ninja:
I'm looking forward to the Subscriber cover. They are always worth the wait.

i am w/ some/most,.... so glad for a model on this cover, let alone gisele. and not to mention she looks amazing, those cheekbones/bone structure of hers never seem to fail! <3

but my favorite part is her editorial, so great! and nope most ppl i know are never sick of seeing supermodels (celebrities, yes, models NO) :P on covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

Talk about adding insult to injury. I have been complaining about "fabulous at every age" for so long, and now they're making an extra point of splashing it across the whole cover. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry, lol!

me either...
and compared with my other choices (reese, beyonce, drew, mandy moore, and katie holmes), i'll take gisele...

Lovely cover. Hope to hear what other eds are inside, soon. ^_^

Awww too bad for me, my subscription expired...
Could they really cram any more words into that cover? They just left enough space for Gisele's face! Anyways, even if she is somewhat more of a celebrity to certain people, she is first and foremost a model and she really does the cover model thing really well.

STUNNING! I am so excited to buy this! It's freakin' awesome!

GOD she looks amazing on that cover, I hope the subscribers' is just as good

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"