US Harper's Bazaar April 2010 : Demi Moore by Mark Seliger

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
x2d7a224.jpg

twitpic.com/davidboots

Not bad...but it depends on whether that's the subscribers cover or not :wink:.

Well she tried to work it in Balmain...we all know how that ended up...LOL

I quite like the blue background of the cover and Demi looks nice but I think this is the newsstand cover because normally the subscribers' cover isn't that cluttered with text. "Fabulous at Every Age"... will they ever stop? It's funny but the other day I was arranging my magazines and found a 2001 copy of Bazaar and there it was "Fabulous at Every Age"! My God, I laughed so hard!

HB cover as always bad but I just wait for fashion ed with models not caleb.

Again blue background and awful cover from US Bazaar, and FABULOUS AT EVERY AGE is here again.

The cover lines are beyond recycled. Someone needs to be more adventurous at US Bazaar.
Every cover looks the same, this looks like Kate Hudson's January 2010 cover.

I can put this beside the January 2010 cover and I won't see much of a difference. Honestly, this is horrible. I'm so SO SOOOO tired just looking at HB newsstand covers.

To be totally honest, nowadays I just don't care who's on the cover of Bazaar as I know they'll probably have great editorials inside. That's what I like in Bazaar, it never fails to impress with top notch editorials.

Lmao, it does not matter at this point who is on the cover, they might as well put a computer generated woman, and it will be the SAME!

Even worse than Vogue, at least they change the pose occassionaly. But was that god ugly yellow fat banner truly neccessary? God!

:lol: Yeah at least Bazaar has decent eds.. though sometimes the theme and concept gets pretty repetitive so it's at par with Vogue US. Personally though I usually buy/subscribe magazines because of the cover and I will more certainly like Vogue better than this.

Banner. Check.
Fabulous at Every Age. Check.
Update your look. Check
Barely able to see cover star. Check.
Stale background. Check.
Stale coverstar. Check.

Typical Bazaar cover then. Nearly identical to Kate Hudson's cover.

It's awful, as usual. But I really stopped bothering about their covers, since the eds are decent and there is always something I like about the issue.

Don't mind the sight of Demi, but in their attempt to appeal to everyone, those coverlines say nothing at all. They make no mention of anyone inside, and repeat the phrase "your look". Would it hurt them to mention something of precise interest inside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->