US Harper's Bazaar April 2010 : Demi Moore by Mark Seliger

:rofl:
Really.They were before,they need a head to toe makeover!

The only thing she's managed to do well is score herself a MUCH younger hot husband!

i feel like i've seen her on a harpers bazaar cover a million times before......always the same....

Demi Moore has the best PR people in the business. (Jessica Biel is a runner up)
She hasn't been half relevant in over a decade and still manages to get all these covers (and get invited to present at the Oscars).

As for the cover, I don't like it.

AMEN!!! demi hasn't done anything note worthy career wise lately except get a twitter. i mean even in her w cover interview, they spent a good chunk talking about how she is really only known for twitter and having a younger husband. and i think she was just on bazaar in 2008? i'm sorry but a year and a half isn't a big enough space for me. obviously i would much rather have models, but if we have to have celebs can there please be more variety then the anointed few??

Banner. Check.
Fabulous at Every Age. Check.
Update your look. Check
Barely able to see cover star. Check.
Stale background. Check.
Stale coverstar. Check.

Typical Bazaar cover then. Nearly identical to Kate Hudson's cover.
this says it all.

Hope the contents are good.

I find the cover boring. But oh well, I don't expect anything spectacular from US Bazaar. Hope the content is good.

geez :shock: the more new issues come out, the more they scream for rehaul. each month i think, i hope it won't be worse than the last one, and each month i'm forced to conclude it will only get worse until.. something as a chief editor's changeover. sincerely, it can't go on that way, can it? :unsure:

Photographed by Mark Seliger

5a218c0b6319.jpg
9faf6f37c9d6.jpg
93eabbd7b52e.jpg
c68378362d46.jpg
69b7cb8c50dc.jpg
dee515bfb574.jpg
0ac730af51bd.jpg
bcd4f62e3ed6.jpg

harpersbazaar.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Demi's editorial is really amazing! I like it a lot. Thanks for posting, tarsha. Can't wait to hear about content.

Thanks. :smile:

Some nice ideas in the ed, although nothing new, but it just quite work out for me. Demi wasn't the right person for this sort of thing I don't think. The oversized chair shot just looks a bit daft...mostly because they've got her smiling madly in it?

The shot with the giraffe and the staircase is the best.

Amazing indeed. Here's hoping the giraffe or chair shot become the subs cover.

^ I think the shot with red balloons can be subscribers cover.

The whole shoot reminds me of Jessica Simpson's in 2007, I think because of the balloon shot.
I have nothing against Demi but I really hate it. Her grin is so pathetic and the oversized props just look stupid. If you want a surreal image then you need surreal styling to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->