US Harper's Bazaar December 2009 : Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart by Mark Seliger

ptistin

Reaction score

Bazaar.com via tarsha

HQ outtakes

robsessedpattinson.com

Last edited by a moderator:
the united states has ruined harper's bazaar. i havent seen a good cover in months & im a subscriber. how dissapointed i am in this shot & the choice to allow these two to take the cover. #overit.

are they dating or something? they look kinda close...

Why them? Awful. Looks like two dudes...she has zero femininity and they keep trying to play her off like she is.......

That's the cover image they chose? :ninja: Not a Twilight fan but several of the outtakes seem much better...

2a5d40p.png

Livejournal

my jaw just dropped -in a bad way - from reading the title of this thread.
oy vey.

I think I speak for everyone.

t5slg6.jpg

Image Credit | Ohnotheydidnt

It...looks like a tacky prom picture, where neither of them managed to look at the same camera.

ETA: Oh my, just saw the 2nd set of outtakes. They look like the most awkward wedding shots ever.

Someone at HB must really hate Kristen.
How could they let such an awful picture of her go to print? She looks like she's gurning.

This just looks so low rent. The cover's crap and they do look so awkward together, but you know it'll sell like no other. I predict that this will be HB's best selling issue for 2009.:shock:

If the cover is really just that image and a few words, it will be beautiful, but knowing Bazaar lately...um...fingers crossed for the best result. I agree though, Kristen Stewart is just not sexy/fierce/bombshell girl that can work a high fashion cover.

God bless her, she's no Eva Green, who could really make the most of that pose - curtain of tumbing hair, a certain look in her eyes - but I like the intimacy of the hand on her back, and the overall darkness of the shot for a December cover. A vampire Christmas.

I was actually looking forward to seeing this, but it looks complete and utter rubbish from these previews.

you guys are freaking out for nothing. we don't even know if this is the pic they really going to use as the cover. it's just an scatch, they might use another one. :rolleyes:

^If that is not the actual cover, then the image actually shouldn't be posted in the first post (To avoid confusion) :flower: I'll remove it and replace it with the outtakes since these two will indeed be on the actual cover...

And did you mean a mock-up (Or sketch)? Because I have no idea what a scatch is...

You gotta work with what you're given. And I'm grateful for anything anyone finds.

Horrible!I`m not tired but exhausted of those two...And the cover looks like they have added their heads into other bodies or something like that...And they look so photoshopped to me...The most awful cover in ages...haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->