US Harper's Bazaar December 2010 : Katy Perry by Alexi Lubomirski

I like this actually. It's not incredible but I like the silver dress. Her ed is good and I love Katy but her boobs are way bigger than what is on the cover.-_-

^ :lol: I was thinking that, too! I love how busty starlets always get taken down a few cups for fashion mags (Katy, Anne Hathaway) and the slender girls like Keira Knightley are always upped a few for the lad rags. The wonders of photoshop. :rolleyes:

I like the editorial a lot but the cover not so much especially when I notice what they've done to flatten Katy's boobs. But Katy looks her beautiful self, as always.

newstand cover: worst cover of the year.
sorry boo.

normally i would applaud bazaar from having two different cover subjects than the normal "jennifer/angelina/kate/gwyneth" parade, but the last two covers (christina hendricks and katy) have looked so horrible that is sad these two great faces have been wasted...
at least katy's inside shots are nice...i hope she gets a subscribers cover and we don't see another georgia may fiasco...

My sentiments exactly! I don't know how they can take two such attractive women and make them look completely unrecognizable and plastic. If the crimes against beauty brigade I suggested to the city's lawmakers was put into effect this sort of thing would warrant jail time.

oh god, TERRIBLE cover... sorry but i had to use capital letters.
they could have done something much better than this.

Not exactly thrilled to see Katy Perry. But the third and fourth shots of her editorial are nice. Is that really Katy on the subscribers?
The newsstand cover is terrible. How the hell could that get approved? It looks more like a manual for Photoshop disasters.

When I compare this to UK I have to laugh. HAAHAHAHA. No, no, this is too bad. Who is that person on the cover? She kinda looks like ummm...the mother in Spy Kids? If forget her name. I much prefer the subscriber's bc at least they're going abstract.

The ed isn't bad though, a few nice shots.

The news stand cover is pure photoshop disaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
The subscriber cover is actually pretty cool.

Bazaar is a grand wreck! Consistently awful!
They were so elegant in the 90s and now this!?
I'll just never understand it.

Can they just put this magazine out of its misery please? Just worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->