US Harper's Bazaar 'Digital Edition' Summer 2019 : Irina Shayk by Zoey Grossman

Hate the font. And I suppose despite her breakup with Bradley she'll still be showing up everywhere?

Hate the font. And I suppose despite her breakup with Bradley she'll still be showing up everywhere?
As she should! She is a successful working model...
And let’s not act like a lot of famous models didn’t had a boost in their career after a successful relationship with a high profile celebrity...

Regardless, its good to see Irina getting a lot more work again. She's drop dead gorgeous.

She looks great but her handwriting made me laugh for some reason.
I know, who writes 'a' like that lmao?

Soooo this is not going into print? Sad! They could've given her the actual cover.

Thank you, Armani, for posting this in Irina's thread!

IRINA SHAYK for Harper’s Bazaar Magazine, Summer 2019 Digital Issue

credit: hawtcelebs

This should've been the physical issue, instead they for some reason chose Serena "I'm gonna cry sexism to keep my falling career afloat" Williams.

This ed is amazing. Sexy, luxurious and Irina looks absolutely great.

This should've been the physical issue, instead they for some reason chose Serena "I'm gonna cry sexism to keep my falling career afloat" Williams.

I think Bazaar.com is ran entirely separate from the magazine. I’m actually pretty fond of the site. The writing and the range of subjects covered go far beyond what Glenda does in the print edition. Even Irina’s interview is far more in depth than any profile has been in the actual magazine in years. I don’t know how the hell Glenda keeps her job.

That editorial is stunning!

I think Bazaar.com is ran entirely separate from the magazine. I’m actually pretty fond of the site. The writing and the range of subjects covered go far beyond what Glenda does in the print edition. Even Irina’s interview is far more in depth than any profile has been in the actual magazine in years. I don’t know how the hell Glenda keeps her job.
I'd imagine these people keep their jobs, because literally nobody else wants them because publications are on a slow decline towards their eventual death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"