Candice Swanepoel by Terry Richardson
Styled by Brana Wolf

fashionscansremastered

Chic Easy Pieces
Bette Franke by Lachlan Bailey
Styled by Brana Wolf

fashionscansremastered

Last edited by a moderator:
Love both Game On and Chic Easy Pieces. Candice looks perfect in her editorial and it's great to see how she is evolving as a high-fashion model. Thank you for posting, tarsha.

A Fashionable Life
Photographer: Ditte Isager
Stylist: Sam Broekema
Model: Julia Stegner

vampirehorde @ fashion scans remastered

Bette looks great in her ed.

The both two eds are spectacular!

Love that particular shot of Demi, with the Los Angeles landscape behind. Candice's editorial is brilliant, with the right amount of sporting reference. It's kitsch, and I've always admired that from Terry's work. Bette's editorial does nothing for me, so I'm expectant for another fashion edit inside.

I'm really happy with both eds and the selection of clothes for each. and julia stegner! it's become so rare to see her in mags these days so this is really really great!

I never judge Bazaar byt the cover cause the content is usually fab and Im loving both the edits:woot:, Candice looks so sexy and strong, and great to see Bette in all the best new looks of the season:heart:.

I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said but I absolutely love the un-photohopped look of the cover and love the freshness that this cover represents ... REALLY looking forward to the redesign ... !!!

Candice looks so stunning in her editorial...simple makeup to perfection! Also love Bette's retro-feeling editorial, very Lachlan Bailey!

still don't get candice as a high fashion model...

Hey, not bad! I'm still not going to buy the magazine but I like seeing a slight improvement. Maybe there's hope for Bazaar yet?

I am not keen on the so called redesign. So. What if the magazine is wider? That doesn't make the content necessarily better.

I am not keen on the so called redesign. So. What if the magazine is wider? That doesn't make the content necessarily better.

Well I believe widening the magazine is only the first step, supposedly March is when we'll start seeing changes content wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duchessadellamoda
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->