US Harper's Bazaar February 2016 : Reese Witherspoon by Alexi Lubomirski

is this last months cover photoshopped with different colors?

My god!! It's 2016, and we are STILL bombarded with Reese and her ilk, for over two decades now, beyond sick of seeing her, Cate, Nicole, Charlize.etc at this point, just sick of it!!!

HB needs a major, major change, its beyond a joke now, and the art direction is supremely dated!

I wanted to hate it, but I can't, the photo is so warm and inviting, it takes you somewhere far away... Sunny day on a coast and we're drinking cocktails. :smile:

I can't really hate it. Yes, it's exactly what Harper's Bazaar always does, but at least it's one of the better versions of their somewhat tired formula.

My god!! It's 2016, and we are STILL bombarded with Reese and her ilk, for over two decades now, beyond sick of seeing her, Cate, Nicole, Charlize.etc at this point, just sick of it!!!

I'm sorry, but i'd rather see her, Cate, Kate, Nicole, Charlize etc, actual talented actresses, than all those new wave girls we see on nearly all the covers lately (see W feb). The girls that still need to prove they can last for over two decades.

^ Um there is PELNTY of talented younger actresses with great promise who dont get their turn because we are bombarded with the same 12 movie stars, there is enough room for all of them if you ask me! But it feels like its just the same faces over and over again, with occassional new cover subject, but not nearly often enough.

Oh I like it. Very classic Bazaar

When you're using a generic cover formula, there can be times when you do it well.

Not bad at all, can't wait for sub cover

More like 2006! I don't mind Reese, but this "Old Hollywood" look is exactly that - OLD! very old.

More like 2006! I don't mind Reese, but this "Old Hollywood" look is exactly that - OLD! very old.

Hahaha, so true! I think women like Reese, Gwyneth, Julia etc are always styled the same. I mean, this shot is merely a more glossier take on her British Harper's cover (last year January, I think)! That's just lazy. Cannot wait for the day they get rid of Glenda!

Geez, there is just zero creativity at US Harper's Bazaar. Same concept, same color scheme, same actresses. Time for a major overhaul, in my opinion.

I know Reese has done a ton of damage control (Draper James) following her "don't you know who I am??" drunken mess with police in the South a few years back. But I still think of that arrogance and want her to go away...at least for a little while longer.

Ugh... less is more:
The more I see these people the less I want to see them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->