US Harper's Bazaar June 2009 : Sandra Bullock

kroqjock

Reaction score
E! News made the announcement today that Sandra is the June 2009 cover girl for US HB. No word on the photographer, but I'm sure that info will show up soon.

Here's a bevy of screencaps from the E! broadcast to confirm the announcement.

2uzzcxu.jpg

j8ml3l.jpg

2uglxf7.jpg

2hi5sev.jpg

314ffc6.jpg

mhcahz.jpg

Full-sized UHQ scans to be posted soon!

Screencaps courtesy of Vamp

Thanks kroqjock :flower: I've always kinda liked Sandra Bullock so I am excited for the subscription cover. And by the way, what is Harper's obsession with pink text?

ARRRGHHHHH. Why did I subscribe to this magazine?! First the lackluster article and cover on Halle Berry and then Sandra Bullock?
There better be an editorial inside that blows my mind, as all of Camilla Akrans bubble gum stories are getting irritating

:rant over:

Not interested in her at all. Looking forward to the rest of the magazine though.

An owl? A llama?! Raaaaaaandom.

It's actually a cacatoo :lol:

Nice to see her on the cover. It's been a very long time she was on the cover of Bazaar, so it's actually sort of fresh. And I'm happy to see that the new cover design finally looks kinda good. There's actually not that many texy and thank god the backround isn't screaming pink or acid orange. They used a bit too much of the new font though.

Beautiful and fresh. What has she been promoting?

She looks terrified of the llama.

the cover looks nice. US HB is really addicted to han-painted brush type of font. :lol: :D

Thank god its not another god-awful neon background.Well Sandra i like her, but like others she can get overused, i think edit is nicely done here though.

Thanks so much for posting the screencaps kroqjock. :heart:

Why is she in the cover:huh:
The cover is a nice shot though

YAY, what a great cover choice. Sandra seems like the least pretentious person in all of Hollywood, which is SO REFRESHING. She looks great too, can't wait to see HQ pics from the magazine.

ETA: On the cover, Sandra looks like the picture was taken in the 90s. In a good way. I mean that she looks young.

Last edited by a moderator:
This would have been a good cover without the Valentine's Day font Harper's Bazaar is infatuated with right now. Anyways, I love Sandra, she looks hot in her editorial.

Ugh, I'm beginning to regret my subscription to Harper's. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->