US Harper's Bazaar March 2010 : Kate Moss by Peter Lindbergh

She looked a little like Kate Hudson when the image first popped up, and then Kate Moss. Now that I think of it, it looks a little like Kate Hudson's cover. I hope they do away with face shots for covers though, I find it boring.

JustJared

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, in real life, I love it that Kate Moss doesn't resort to surgery, but this is one cover where I'm unavoidably aware that this isn't her at all.

Kate can do NO wrong for me, her face looks amazing here and inside editorial looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see subscribers cover.

Yikes.

Too blonde... too brash... just, just nothing right about this here for me.

Second ed shot is okay.

As much as I don't like Kate Moss, I can actually forgive her here but what is up with that layout/font?:yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the thread title, got very excited, then entered the thread and immediately lost all my excitement and/or my interest.

To quote a wise sage,

"Aww hell no."

the cover belongs on allure magazine, but i am glad to see kate and not an actress.

I read the thread title, got very excited, then entered the thread and immediately lost all my excitement and/or my interest.

To quote a wise sage,

"Aww hell no."
You took the words right out of my mouth!

That doesnt even look like her real hair, it looks like it belongs to Kate hudson, too blonde for Kate
i was so excited when i got told Kate was on the cover but now my bubble has been burst as much as i love kate
and why, oh why are they trying to recreate her party life style in the ed with the two guys in bed ? like the morning after the night before

Thrilled that Kate's back on US Bazaar. But disappointed with the cover.
I'm not even going to get started on the layout, fonts or colours. I say it in almost every US Bazaar thread..
Kate's shots inside look very nice though, her skin and hair look great. Thanks tarsha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->