US Harper's Bazaar March 2010 : Kate Moss by Peter Lindbergh

OMG what have they done to Kate!!!

She looks like Lindsay Lohan, it took a second to register its Moss i'm supposed to be looking at, geez this is worst than what Vogue did!!

I dont care what anyone says, to me Moss is still beautiful, in fact lately i like her more in candids than in the professional photos, she does not need that much airbrushing!!!

What a shame, this could have been a good cover, but i guess until Glenda is out of Bazaar the prospect of having good covers is not possible.

I don't like the cover but the editorial doesn't seem too bad.

I've never seen Kate look this average in a photoshoot.

Good Lawd, it looks very similar to La Lohan's cover! :yuk: What happened to Harper's creative direction?

did you guys really expect a good cover from Harper's? :lol:

any reviews?

I thought the fact that they had chosen Kate was a sign they were planning somthing special. This is horrible and cheap and I don't think Kate is too blame. Here's hoping the subcribers cover is better.

I really don't think that Kate Moss needs to retire. I have seen recent pictures of her which are incredible. The point here is that they airbrushed her to death and the fact that her cover is similar to Lindsay Lohan's one is even more horrid. But, as I've said before, I no longer care much for covers as long as the contents are good and Bazaar hasn't let me down as far as editorial content goes in the past few months.

Special issue, "Kate Moss in 10 years"...! or what?!
Bad Joke!

The suscribers cover is FAAAARRRR better!

That is a terrible cover. Granted I've never been a fan of hers, but that is one of the worst covers of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->