US Harper's Bazaar March 2019 : Cardi B by Mariano Vivanco

Also, she got into a fight with Nicki at the HB Icons party, was thrown out and still snagged a cover?

That may very well be the funniest observation I've ever seen on this site! :lol:
It's cheap; it's embarrassing for any true lover of fashion, fashion magazines, and photography in general; but that comment alone makes me want to like it.

She is on fire...So there you go! Put fire on the cover!
This is tragic but i’m Happy for her...
This is the most « middle finger » thing that she could do to her detractors.

Where was Carine this time? Because I would rather see cheap with a white background than this mess.

Glenda must have something on Hearst executives to be able to still be at her position in 2019!

I wanted them to do some corny fantasy shoot with Cardi, so I love it! It’s exactly what I expected, so I’m not let down at all. I’m happy for Cardi, I’m sure she had so much doing this. Okurrr.

They should have re-enacted the Icons Party Fight for the editorial with Cardi throwing her shoe and showing off a bump on her forehead on the cover. Honestly, it wouldn’t have been any more cheap than what they did and it would have got much more attention, which is all Glenda strives for but hardly ever generates. Tyra could have played Nicki. Side eye and all.

No offense to Cardi B, but
tenor.gif

It's like I've seen this HB cover a MILLIONTH time
already.

Omg...what in fresh hell are these covers! Everyone's railing against the Bieber US cover but I'm just agape at this. Whyyyyy do they continue to give Vivanco covers when he's filler editorial at best. Not to mention that sickly sweet pageant newsstand cover with her demonic facial expression that bears no relation to the strange Shrek themed editorial?? I don't have anything against Cardi as such, but she's really not right for the mainstream fashion magazines. Justine Picardie would NEVER lol

Has her skin been lightened on the newsstand cover?

Reactions: MON
Come to think of it, the Cinderella concept must have been inspired by her feud with Nicki. The shoe gave it away. :lol:

Just when Anna was to take the spot for the worst March cover star, Glenda had to take it from her. Not on Glenda’s watch!

This is beyond funny!

I am expecting James Scully to add commentary to this

He commented on all of them :lol: It's been a month for bad covers

The editorial is a joke, the pink cover is one of the worst covers I've seen this century...

But I love the fire cover. I don't care. I don't like her but I admit that fire cover is awesome.

Also, she got into a fight with Nicki at the HB Icons party, was thrown out and still snagged a cover?

Which must highlight at what a low point we really are in society if selling your sex tape to get famous scores you brownie points, inciting blatant hate speech gets you a shot at running a country, and trying to physically fight your (female) nemesis at a public event will secure you a magazine cover. Note how one of the parallels to be drawn between the two women in question are their lack of education.

It's cute, reshing to see someone so 'real' and whatnot on the surface for some, but in fact Cardi B is actually setting her gender and community back God knows how many years.

Is this their thank you cover for Cardi giving Harper’s Bazaar the publicity it needed. “Bazaar Party” was on everyone’s mouth for a time. Lol I kidd

I like the Rapunzel cover and edit but not the fire shot. Now the news stand cover is hideous from the wig to the Good Housekeeping expression and colour scheme!

Bad Wig...Bad cover....Glenda doesn't learn after all these years...
she has a godfather at Hearst? or HB is actually selling good these days?

Apparently this was styled by the streetfighter's own stylist. No wonder it turned out so tacky. KNOT impressed at all.

Serving Princess Ubolratana.

Apparently this was styled by the streetfighter's own stylist. No wonder it turned out so tacky. KNOT impressed at all.
Yeah it was styled by her stylist...disaster....but also the fault is for the photographer.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->